01. In phase 1 of setting up Oracle EBSCloud Manager, you are responsible for ensuring separation of duties in your application: network administrators, Oracle EBS Cloud Manager administrators, and Application admins.
What is the correct way to achieve this?
a) Create compartments and policies. Create groups and users and assign to groups with policies to grant access to relevant resources.
b) Create users and give them access to APPLTOP, COMMONTOP and ORACLEHOME.
c) Create users and assign appropriate policies and compartments to the user account
d) Provide users with appropriate API signing keys
02. What are the steps required before you provision an Autonomous Data Warehouse with Private Endpoint?
a) Create a VCN, create a load balancer, create an object storage bucket
b) Create object storage bucket, create a network security group
c) Create a VCN, configure a subnet within your VCN, create a security list
d) Create a VCN, configure a subnet within your VCN, specify at least one network security group within your VCN
03. One of the important steps of deploying E-Business Suite Cloud Manager on OCI is to configure Oracle IDCS Integration with Oracle EBS Cloud Manager.
Which 3 tasks should you perform in IDCS as an E-Business Suite Cloud Manager administrator, which establishing this integration?
a) You will require either a Client Secret or Client ID in IDCS
b) Register EBSCloud Manager as a Confidential Application
c) You will require to enter Redirect URL and Post-Logout Redirect URL in IDCS
d) From the IDCS Admin console, create your Oracle EBSCloud Manager users and assign them to appropriate groups
04. How can the Peoplesoft Apps tier be scaled?
a) Copy images from OCI console
b) Use Block Storage to deploy apps
c) Use Real Application Clusters to add additional images
d) Choose larger instances shapes from the OCI Console
05. Which 2 are included in the price shown, when selecting the WebLogic Server Marketplace offering with UCM?
e) Private Key Vault
06. PeopleSoft core functionality includes which of the following?
a) Enterprise Resource Planning
b) Product Lifecycle Management
c) Campus Solution
d) Property Management Solutions
e) Human Capital Management
07. As a part of cloud transformation, a customer wants to implement end-to-end analytics solution in cloud. What are the components that best describe setting up the analytics solution?
a) ETL tool to transform, DBaaS to store and OAC to analyze
b) ETL tool to transform, ADW to store and OAC to analyze
c) ETL tool to transform, ATP to store and OAC to analyze
d) Functions to transform, ATP to store and OAC to analyze
08. There are multiple options to deploy JD Edwards software onto OCI. Which methods are appropriate for production use?
a) JD Edwards Enterprise OneClick Provisioning
b) Manual installation from installation package via E-Software distribution
c) Use the JD Edwards one node image in the OCI marketplace
d) Copy virtual machines from an existing deployment
e) Use Resource Manager to deploy the reference architecture
09. Your customer in the financial sector has compliance requirements which state that their data cannot be accessed from the internet. They want to move their data to OCI and build an analytics solution using ADW and OAC.
What secure networking configuration should you choose to achieve this?
a) Provision ADW in a private subnet and install remote data gateway software on a compute instance in private subnet and configure it to work with OAC
b) Provision ADW in a private subnet and create a NAT gateway with route attached to OAC subnet, this way the traffic never leaves the internet
c) Provision ADW in a private subnet and install remote data gateway software on a compute instance in public subnet and configure it to work with OAC
d) Provision ADW in a public subnet and install remote data gateway software on a compute instance in private subnet and configure it to work with OAC
e) Create service gateway and add it to route attached with OAC subnet, so this way the traffic will stay within OCI private backbone network
10. When provisioning WebLogic Server from the marketplace, the user selected the Enterprise Edition, with 3 nodes, and "Database System" for the Database option. Provision Load Balancer check box is checked with no other Load Balancer options.
What 2 options ended up being provisioned by the marketplace script?
a) A WebLogic domain with Java Required Files libraries and resources and a cluster with 3 managed servers
b) A public load balancer to access the administration server from the internet
c) A database system to support the JRF schemes
d) A public load balancer to access the managed servers from the internet
e) An empty WebLogic domain (with the sample application unless it was unselected) and a cluster with 3 managed servers