01. Identify the four forms that are available for person type applicant?
b) Competence Profile
c) Work Preferences
02. A new Accrual Plan is created, but it is not visible in the Show Accrual Balances region In the Self Service HR Leave of Absence page. What is the reason?
a) Element link has not been created as a Standard link for the Accrual Plan.
b) The employee's Accrual Balance is zero.
c) The Generate Accrual Balances concurrent program has not been run.
d) The Accrual Plan element was not included in the element set of type Run Set.
e) The Accrual Formula is not specified while creating the new Accrual Plan.
03. In the Approval Management Engine (AME), how are the approvers notified in the Consensus Voting Regime?
a) Members are notified in parallel.
b) Members are notified one after the other, in an order consistent with the member's order numbers.
c) The first member to respond to the notification requesting approval becomes the group's approval decision.
d) No approval is required; only FYI notification is sent.
e) Members are notified in Serial.
04. For a company XYZ, Batch element entry has been transferred for 10000 employees. It is later found that the list of employees for whom the element entry was done is incorrect and a corrected list is provided.
Identify the best way to remove the element entry against these 10000 employees.
a) Purge the batch
b) Roll back the batch.
c) Run the Rollback Run process to reverse the effect of the element entry.
d) Run RetroPay to reverse the effect of the element entry.
e) Run the transfer process again for the batch that was transferred previously.
05. What type of Life Event should be defined for Compensation Workbench (CWB) to work?
06. In Compensation Workbench (CWB), when is a Combination Plan used?
a) If the plan contains both Local and Global populations
b) If the plan needs to allocate salary Increases and individual compensation distributions
c) If the plan needs to allocate salary increase and bonuses from different budgets
d) If the plan needs to allocate salary increase and bonuses from the same budget
e) If the plan is created for both benefits as well as bonuses
07. Payroll has completed, but the payroll process is in incomplete status. The pre-payment process is run. What is the impact on the pre-payment?
a) The pre-payment process will not process any employee.
b) Prepayments are processed only for those employees whose payroll process status Is Incomplete.
c) Pre-payments are processed only for those employees whose payroll process status Is Complete.
d) Prepayments are processed for all the employees for whom payroll was run.
e) Pre-payments will be processed for all the employees with default payment method.
08. You have a requirement to cost all the employee's earning elements to the employee's cost center except for the corporate bonus.
Identify the two ways through which you can cost the corporate bonus to a separate cost center.
a) Change the employee's organization cost center to the corporate cost center (Navigation: Work Structures > Organization > Description).
b) Allocate 100% to the corporate cost center under Assignment costing (Navigation: People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Others > Costing).
c) Allocate 50% to the corporate cost center under Assignment costing (Navigation: People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Others > Costing).
d) Set the element link to Fixed Costed. Specify the entire costing code combination at the element link level, (Navigation: Total Compensation > Basic > Link).
e) Override the cost center of the employee at the element entry level.
09. The XYZ Organization has two leave types: Special Leave and Vacation Leave. Whenever leave is applied for, regardless of the leave type used, the accrual must be reduced from the same accrual plan, i.e. the Annual Leave Accrual Plan.
Identify the two ways in which this can be achieved.
a) Create two accrual plans with the same name and associate the two leave types with the accrual plans.
b) Create two leave types and associate the same element to both the leave types. Attach this element to the accrual plan with the net effect on accrual as subtract.
c) Add both the leave types in the net calculation rules of the accrual plan with the net effect on accrual as subtract.
d) Both the leave types need to be created with absence reason: Annual Leave Accrual Plan.
e) Enable the Additional Absence Details DFF in the Absence Entry Form and store the accrual plan name in the DFF segment.
10. Which three types of compensations can you distribute using Compensation Workbench (CWB)?
a) Salary Increases
c) Expense Payments
d) Timecard entries
e) Stock Options