The Oracle 1Z0-160 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle Database Cloud Service (1Z0-160) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-160 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-160 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-160 Certification Practice Exam for Oracle Database Cloud Service (1Z0-160) certification. Our team of Platform as a Service (PaaS) experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-160 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-160 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-160 Sample Questions:
01. How do you access "none default ports" on your DBaaS VM server?
a) Review a file called portlist.ini in your installation directory to acquire the list of "none default ports" that are assigned to your VM server.
b) You file a service request with your DBaaS support team to have the "none default ports" opened for use.
c) You create an SSH tunnel to the "none default port".
d) All communication to DBaaS services must be configured only by using the default ports that are assigned to your VM server during the installation of your DBaaS instances.
02. How would you stop Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS)?
a) Disable the APEX application in the Oracle GlassFish Server Administration Console.
b) Use the listener control tool (lsnrctl).
c) Stop the APEX resource in Enterprise Manager.
d) Use the ords_stop command.
03. There are two ways to enable a port to a Database as a Service (DBaaS) instance. The first requires access to the Compute Cloud Service Console to open the ports to a set of IP addresses. The second is to create a tunnel for port forwarding by using SSH. Which statement is true about port forwarding by using SSH?
a) The SSH tunneling the configured SSH process must be running on the consumer side of the tunnel.
b) The SSH tunneling the configured SSH process must be running on the instance side of the tunnel.
c) The SSH tunneling to access the DBaaS instance database via SQL Developer or SQL *Plus must be configured to port 1522.
d) The SSH tunneling to access the DBaaS instance database via APEX must be configured to port 8080.
04. Which statement is true about the Database as a Service (DBaaS) instances and Database instances in Oracle Public Cloud?
a) An Oracle database instance can support only one DBaaS instance.
b) A DBaaS instance can support only one Oracle database instance.
c) An Oracle database instance can support multiple DBaaS instances.
d) A DBaaS instance runs in a pluggable database (PDB), which is contained in a multitenant container database (CDB).
e) A DBaaS instance can support multiple Oracle database instances.
05. Which two must be true when you migrate an Oracle Database 220.127.116.11 non-CDB to a database that is running in a Database as a Service (DBaaS) instance on Oracle Cloud by using the Remote Cloning method?
a) The non-CDB may be opened in READ WRITE mode as long as ARCHIVELOG is enabled.
b) The database link owner must have the CREATE PDB system privilege.
c) The source platform must have the same endian format.
d) The non-CDB must be in archive log mode.
e) The non-CDB must be opened in READ ONLY mode.
f) The database link owner must have the CREATE PLUGGABLE DB system privilege.
06. With Oracle Database Cloud Service as the subscription type, you must configure a database for Backup and Recovery. Which two options do you have to back up your database instance?
a) No backups required. You are responsible for configuring the database backups.
b) Backup to cloud storage and VM block storage. Ten days worth of backups are kept, with five most recent days worth of backups available directly on VM block storage.
c) Backup to Oracle Cloud Service storage volumes that is equal to five times the value that was provided in Usable Data Storage when the instance was created.
d) Backup to cloud storage and VM block storage. Fourteen days worth of backups are kept, with seven most recent days worth of backups available directly on VM block storage.
07. You are migrating an Oracle Database 18.104.22.168 on-premise database to an Oracle Database Cloud Service (Database as a Service) that provides a pre-created Oracle Database 22.214.171.124 database. What four migration methods can be used?
a) conventional export/import
b) Transportable Tablespace (TTS) with RMAN conversion
c) Transportable Tablespace (TTS) by using Oracle Data Pump
d) SQL *Loader
e) RMAN image restore
f) Data Pump Transportable Database (TDB) export/import
08. You created your Database as a Service (DBaaS) database instance. Predefined network access rules are also created. Which two predefined network access rules are created when you created the DBaaS database instance?
a) Theora_p2_sshaccess rule for the public-internet network group is created to communicate with the ora_db predefined network group over SSH.
b) The ora_db_public access rules to manage database access through the default port 1521 and the ora_db_admin access rules for SSH connection via SQL *Net through port 5500 are created.
c) The ora_access dbaccess rule for SSH connection via PuTTY is created to configure network rules and ora_access_console for HTIPS access to Oracle Cloud Services Console.
d) No access rules are created by default and users must manually configure all access rules.
e) Theora_p2_dblisteneraccess rule for the public-internet network group (any host on the Internet) is created to communicate with the ora_db predefined network group over SQL *Net.
09. You want to apply a patch to your Oracle Database Cloud - Database as a Service. What command will you execute to patch your database instance?
a) dbaascli dbpatchm --run -config
b) dbaascli dbpatchm --run -setup
c) dbaascli dbpatchm --run-apply
d) dbaascli dbpatchm --run -patch
10. You want to use traditional GUI tools on a Database as a Service (DBaaS) instance. You have configured PuTTY and SSH sessions. What two things would you need to configure?
a) X server program
b) VPN connection
c) Xll forwarding
d) Remote Desktop Connection
Answer: c, e
Answer: a, c
Answer: b, c, d, f
Answer: a, e
Answer: c, d