01. On which object is hashCode invoked to determine the partition for a cache entry?
a) The key inserted into the cache (Integer.hashCode)
b) The serialized form of the key inserted into the cache (Binary.hashCode)
c) The value inserted into the cache (String.hashCode)
d) The serialized form of the value inserted into the cache (Binary.hashCode)
02. A customer has a process that listens on a JMS queue, and inserts each JMS message into a cache.
Which statement attempts to achieve fault tolerance of this process using Coherence without compromising efficiency during normal operations?
a) Nothing special needs to be done. Once a process running in a Coherence JVM is started in Coherence, it will always be recovered.
b) This cannot be done as Coherence only guarantees recovery of data and EntryProcessors.
c) The customer can use BackingMapListeners to determine when the process must be restarted on a different Coherence node.
d) The customer can start the process on two nodes and use a lock on the JMS queue to determine who should process it.
03. Identify two examples of string usage in a Java Application?
a) sb = sb.append("Hello") + "World";
c) String msg = "Hello World";
d) String msg = new String("Hello World");
e) String msg = String("Hello World");
04. What four WLS management functionality is included within WLS Management Pack EE?
a) Performance and Monitoring BTM
c) JVM Diagnostics
d) Configuration Management
e) Ops Center
05. Which statement is correct with respect to the semantics of a replicated cache?
a) Cache entries are replicated to every member of the Cluster (running a replicated service)
b) Cache entries are replicated to every storage enabled member of a Cluster
c) Cache entries are replicated to every member of the Cluster and every extend client
d) Cache entries are replicated to multiple clusters over a WAN
06. How does JVMD calculate the total time it takes for a specific method to complete?
a) It multiplies the time interval between snapshots by the number of times a method is seen in one execution
b) JVMD does not show completion time of a method, unless ADP agent is installed on the same JVM
c) Method time is calculate as the difference between the first time it is seen and the first time it is not seen
d) JVMD estimates this number based on the number of thread snapshots the method was seen in.
e) JVMD never shows Execution time of any method.
07. What three features in Virtual Assembly Builder are for IT Administrators?
a) Enabling full access to infrastructure
b) Maintaining control through standardization
c) Handling all aspects of application and infrastructure management
d) Increased hardware and software utilization
e) Giving developers the flexibility to pick and choose their own application and infrastructure components
08. Which component is responsible for propagating the diagnostic Execution Context Identifier (ECID)?
09. Which statement is true about the Hotspot Serial Garbage Collector?
a) There is no serial garbage collector.
b) The serial collector collects garbage for both young generation and old generation.
c) The serial collector can only be used on the young generation.
d) The serial collector can only be used on the old generation. The serial collector cannot be used on the old generation.
10. Which Coherence configuration is correct?
a) The default mode for coherence is production, with port 8088 and time to live of 4
b) The default mode for coherence is development, with port 8080 and time to live of 4
c) The default mode for coherence is development, with port 8088 and time to live of 4, and severity-level=3
d) The default mode for coherence is development, with port 8088 and time to live of 4