01. What are two outcomes when a lot expires on an item with lot control enabled?
a) It cannot be reserved for a date beyond the expiration date.
b) It is not included in cycle counts.
c) It cannot be transacted.
d) It remains in inventory, but is not considered on-hand when the user is performing min-max or reorder point planning calculations.
e) It is issued out of stores.
02. For an Item to be enabled for back-to-back order process, which attribute do you need to set?
a) Organization attribute: Allow Back to Back Processing
b) Item attribute: Reservations Enabled
c) Organization attribute: Allow Reservations
d) Item attribute: Back-To Back Enabled
e) Item attribute: Allow purchase orders off of sales orders
03. Your client has not been managing Supply Request Exceptions on a regular basis. What issue does this cause?
a) After the errors reach a set threshold in profile options, no new supply requests can be created
b) If exceptions are not resolved within a set threshold days, it alerts the manager and continues to escalate up the Supply Request Exception Chain.
c) Supply orders are not created for these exceptions, thus causing disruptions in the Supply Chain.
d) No issues would be caused; these are just warnings.
e) The request will be denied automatically if not resolved within two days.
04. A shipment has not yet been created for a pick that you are running. How is the due date calculated?
a) request date from the order line
b) earliest acceptable date from the order line
c) system date
d) promise date from the order line
e) schedule ship date from the order line
05. Which action invokes supply chain orchestration and transfer of data to supply chain orchestration interface tables?
a) creating a new Inventory Organization for execution of supply Chain orchestration
b) running a scheduled process called "Create Transactions"
c) creating Purchase Order Receipt
d) running Min-Max Planning
06. As part of implementing Oracle Cloud for your customer, you defined multiple Business Units. The customer wants you to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with all the business units and not just one particular business unit.
How do you achieve this?
a) Leave the Profit Center Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition.
b) It is not possible to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with more than one business unit.
c) Leave the Management Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition.
d) Define the Inventory Organization without associating it with any location.
07. While performing the task "Create Chart of Accounts, Ledger, Legal Entities, and Business Units in Spreadsheet Task", you did not provide the functional currency; however, you mentioned that the legal entity country is the United States of America.
What will be the functional currency of the ledger you are defining?
a) It is mandatory to provide functional currency, because ledger cannot be defined without functional currency. The system will throw an error Upon processing.
b) The system will ask the user to provide functional currency at the time of uploading the spreadsheet if it is not provided in the first place.
c) The system will pick the first available currency from the List of Values.
d) It is mandatory to provide functional currency because ledger cannot be defined without functional currency. The system will throw an error upon upload of the spreadsheet because all required fields are not populated.
e) The system will automatically pick "USD" as functional currency from the legal entity country.
08. You need to load on-hand balances for go live. Which template should be used for this?
09. Identify two statements that are true about the cost-organization relationship.
a) Only inventory organizations belonging to different item Master Organizations can be part of a cost organization.
b) The inventory organizations that are assigned to a cost organization must all belong to the same legal entity.
c) Costing Item Validation Organization can only be item Master Organization of the underlying inventory organizations.
d) Costing Item Validation Organization is used to default the Unit of Measure for costing calculations.
10. Which two tasks must be defined to set up the Facilities Schedule?
a) Manage Facility Workday Patterns
b) Manage Facility Shifts
c) Manage Facility Holidays
d) Manage Facility Operations
e) Manage Facility Time Cards