01. Identify three examples of how filters are utilized within Oracle Field Service Cloud.
a) Define activity and/or resource assignment preferences within Routing Plans.
b) Display only certain users within the Users screen.
c) Restrict the number of activities that appear on resources' routes.
d) Display only certain resources within the Daily view.
e) Display only certain activities or resources within the List View.
02. What configuration is required in order for users to view "Nearby activities" from the Activity List in Mobility?
a) Set a "Nearby Radius" distance from the Business Rules screen.
b) Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Core Manage.
c) Select "Nearby Activities" from the Business Rules screen.
d) Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Mobility.
03. Which two are correct statements regarding Daily Extract file data configuration?
a) Separate Daily Extract files must be set up for data to be used in BICS and DBaaS.
b) Customized data sets can be created for individual instances of OFSC.
c) Data from a single data set can be configured to be extracted in any number of Daily Extract files
d) All data sets can be configured to include custom properties and fields.
e) Daily Extract files cannot be set up to extract data from multiple data sets
04. Where are permissions enabled for users to access Collaboration?
a) the Business Rules configuration screen
b) the Resource Information configuration screen
c) the User Type configuration screen
d) the Resource Type configuration screen
05. A company has just expanded it's serviceable area in Europe to include coverage in Germany. As a result, many new users will need the OFSC interface screens to display in German.
Which of the following statements is correct about OFSC's capabilities for addressing this new requirement?
a) Translations to OFSC native fields can be made using the Glossary export/import functionality, but custom properties can only be translated by exporting/importing the Properties list.
b) Once Germany is added as an "Available Country" from the Business Rules configuration screen, then the corresponding translations can be viewed and modified via the Glossary.
c) Translations to OFSC native fields and custom properties can be made using either the Properties or Glossary export/import functionality.
d) Once Germany is added as a "Language" from the Display configuration screen, then the corresponding translations can be viewed and modified via the Glossary.
06. Which two statements are true regarding integrations between OFSC and DBaaS?
a) Customers with a BICS instance can use DBaaS as a data source for data migration to extend the current BICS data limit.
b) Integration supports the transfer of OFSC data directly into DBaaS either in bulk once per day or automatically in real-time.
c) Integration enables automatic bulk import of DBaaS data directly into OFSC as part of the Daily Upload file.
d) DBaaS integration enables OFSC to act as a system of record for activity data.
07. The Display setting "Idle Time Minimum" is set to 5 mins. What is the consequence of this setting?
a) Idle time that is estimated to be less than 5 mins in duration in the OFSC Mobility time view will be shown as 5 mins in duration.
b) The mobile resource's alert panel will show an alert for occurrences of idle time estimated to exceed 5 mins in duration on the route.
c) Idle time that exceeds 5 mins in duration that is prior to an activity will cause that activity to show a red "jeopardy" color in OFSC Mobility.
d) Idle time estimated to be below 5 mins in duration will not be shown as idle time on the OFSC Mobility time view.
08. Your customer wants their technicians to see the same activity data in their Service within their Activity List in OFSC Mobility.
Which configuration supports this requirement?
a) Add the "Activity" property to the Request Grid context in Mobility.
b) Add the appropriate activity properties to the Request Grid context in Mobility.
c) Add the "Activity" property to the "Identify service request by" identifier context.
d) Add the appropriate activity properties to the "Identify service request by" identifier context.
09. Which three Resource Type Roles can share work skills, inventory, and geolocation in teamwork?
c) Organization Unit
d) Field Resource
10. You want to create a new Activity Type. Which three features are disabled when you select "Multi-day activity"?
a) enable "not started" trigger
b) enable "day before trigger"
c) support of preferred resources
d) support of time slots
e) calculate activity duration using statistics
f) support of links