01. Which three statements are correct about NFSV4?
a) It relies on the LOCKD and RPC.STATD daemons to perform file locking.
b) It uses a single port (2049) for all client/server communications.
c) The UID and GID for a particular user must be the same on both client and server to avoid file ownership problems.
d) It has support for filesystem quotas.
e) RPC.IDMAPD is used to map a UID to its username and a GID to its group name and vice versa.
02. Identify the correct command to copy the /opt/dante file from a remote host to the /tmp directory in your system.
a) scp username@host2:/dante/tmp
b) dante scp username@host2:/tmp
c) username@host2/scp dante:/tmp
d) scp username@host2:/opt/dante /tmp
03. Which statements is true concerning Oracle Linux configuration files for users and groups?
a) The /etc/passwd file contains hashed passwords for each user.
b) The /etc/shadow file contains hashed passwords for each user.
c) The GECOS field in /etc/passwd file may be empty.
d) The /etc/group file contains the group name and the hashed group password.
04. What is the purpose of Setting AUTOINSTALL to YES /etc/uptrack.conf?
a) To install Ksplice kernel updates during the reboot of a system
b) To install updates to the Ksplice software Itself during a system reboot
c) To enable the uptrack cron job to install Ksplice kernel updates whenever they become available
d) To enable Ksplice to automatically install the kernel rpm whenever new Ksplice kernel updates become available
e) To enable Ksplice to install Ksplice kernel updates and new kernel RPMS whenever they become available
05. Identify two true statements about the nice command.
a) It may the used to raise the priority of existing processes.
b) It may be used to set the initial priority of a process.
c) A higher nice value makes a process run at a lower priority.
d) By default, a normal user can make a process run at a higher priority.
e) It may be used to lower the priority of existing processes.
06. Which three statements correctly describes the purpose of and administration of kernel boot parameters in Oracle Linux?
a) Kernel boot parameters may be specified in /boot/grub/grub/conf.
b) Kernel boot parameters used to boot the running system may be examined after boot by Viewing /boot/grub/grub/conf.
c) Kernel boot parameters used to boot the running system may be examined after boot by viewing /proc/cmdline.
d) Additional kernel boot parameters may be specified in an administrator-specified parameter file that is read by grub stage.
e) Additional kernel boot parameters may be specified from the grub command line.
f) Additional kernel boot parameters may be specified in an administrator-specified parameters that is read by GRUB stage1_5.
07. You want to convert an rpm packages file into a standard format as part of a shell script and then manipulate the contents.
Which archive format is used by rpm?
08. Which two conditions should be met in order to successfully configure an openssh client on Oracle Linux?
a) The openssh-server package must not be installed.
b) The openssh package must be installed.
c) The sshd daemon must not be started.
d) The openssh-client package must be installed.
e) The ssh-agent must be started.
f) ssh keys must be generated by any user using the ssh client.
09. What is the correct permission set for the rwxr-xr-x octal mode?
10. Which two software packages are prerequisites for enabling the configuration and use of a Network information Service (Nis) client?