01. Which three are true regarding the use of Storage Indexes?
a) Different storage regions may have different columns indexed for the same table.
b) A Storage index is automatically maintained by CELLSRV based on the filter columns of the offload SQL.
c) The use of Storage indexes for a particular database can be disabled by using an I/O Resource Manager Database Plan.
d) Storage Indexes occupy space in the Smart Flash Cache.
e) The use of Storage Indexes for particular categories of I/O can be disabled by using an I/O Resource Manager Category Plan.
f) A maximum of eight table columns for any table are Indexed per storage region.
02. A file contains a script with several EXACLI commands that must be executed on each cell in an X5 full rack. The script must run on each cell simultaneously. How would you achieve this?
a) Copy the script to all cells using the DCLI command and manually execute it on each cell using the DCLI command.
b) Copy the script to the cells using the EXACLI command and execute the script on all cells using the EXACLI command.
c) Execute it on all cells using the EXADCLI command specifying the file name containing the EXACLI script.
d) Copy the script to all cells using the CELLCLI command and execute it on all cells in parallel using the CELLCLI command.
e) Execute it on all cells using the DBMCLI command specifying the file name containing the EXACLI script.
03. You have altered an index supporting a constraint to be invisible on a large data warehouse table in an X5 Database Machine. Which two statements are true?
a) You might retain the index, and leave it as invisible, and the constraint will still be recognized and enforced.
b) You must retain the index and make it visible again for the constraint to be recognized and enforced.
c) You must retain the index and set the constraint to DISABLE NOVALIDATE RELY for the constraint to be recognized.
d) You might drop the index and use a constraint with the DISABLE NOVALIDATE RELY flags for the constraint to be recognized.
e) You might drop the index and make the constraint invisible, for the constraint to be recognized and enforced.
04. What is the benefit of bonding the client access network configuration?
a) Improved performance
b) Improved reliability
c) Both improved performance and reliability
d) A Single Client Access Name (SCAN)
e) Improved monitoring
05. Identify the three components that serve a purpose only in the Database Machine.
a) ASM intelligent Data Placement (IDP)
b) Intelligent Database Protocol (IDB)
c) Database Resource Manager (DBRM)
d) I/O Resource Manager (IORM)
e) Database Filesystem (DBFS)
f) The DISKMON process
06. Which four statements are true about Exadata Smart Flash Cache?
a) Smart Scan will always be done for I/Os to flash based griddisks.
b) Flash based ASM diskgroups may share space with the Flash Cache on the flashdisks.
c) Single block reads can benefit from Smart Flash Cache.
d) Smart Scan will never be done for I/Os to flash based griddisks.
e) Multiblock reads can benefit from Smart Flash Cache.
f) Smart Flash Logs reduce the size of Smart Flash Cache.
07. Which type of network traffic is transported over the internal InfiniBand network in a Database Machine?
a) IDB protocol traffic only
b) Both Clustered ASM and RAC database instance traffic
c) Clustered ASM Instance traffic only
d) RAC database instance traffic only
e) IDB protocol traffic, Clustered ASM traffic, and RAC database instance traffic
08. Identify two valid reasons for creating multiple griddisks on a Single celldisk.
a) To segregate storage into multiple pools with different performance characteristics
b) To facilitate normal or high redundancy ASM diskgroups
c) To enable disk mirroring for the system area
d) To segregate storage into multiple pools that can be assigned to different databases
e) To segregate storage into multiple pools that can be assigned to different resource consumer groups in the same database.
09. You must replace the battery on the disk controller in three Exadata storage servers and must power off the affected storage servers.
Which two commands must you execute to safely power off the storage servers in an X5 Database Machine?
a) 'shutdown -h now' on the affected storage servers
b) CellCLI> LIST GRIDDISK WHERE STATUS != ‘inactive’
c) CellCLI > LIST GRIDDISK ATTRIBUTES name WHERE asm deactivation outcome != ‘Yes’
d) 'crsctl stop cluster –all' on one of the database servers
e) CellCLI> ALTER GRIDDISK ALL INACTIVE
10. Which three storage components are available after the standard initial Database machine deployment?
a) The DATA_<DBM_Name> ASM diskgroup
b) The RECO_<DBM_Name> ASM diskgroup
c) Mirrored system partitions on hard disk 0 and hard disk 1
d) The DBFS_DG diskgroup with external redundancy
e) Exadata Smart Flash Cache using all of the flashdisk space