01. Which can be Scaled independently of the number of CPUs in an Autonomous Database?
02. As a database architect you are tasked with configuring a high concurrency, production OLTP application to connect to an Autonomous Transaction Processing database with a requirement to have some reporting queries run in parallel mode.
Which connection service is appropriate for such a workload?
03. What predefined user is created when an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance is created that you connect to in order to create other users and grant roles?
04. Given the steps:
1. Create Oracle Machine Learning User
2. Create projects
3. Create workspaces
4. Create Notebooks
5. Run SQL Scripts
Which two steps are out of order when working with Oracle Machine learning?
a) Run SQL Scripts
b) Create Notebooks
c) Create workspaces
d) Create projects
e) Create Oracle Machine Learning User
05. Your customer has upgraded their on premise 11.2 database to 12.2. During this migration the database was migrated to a pluggable database and is now in production.
How should the customer unplug their database to migrate to Autonomous Database (ADB)?
a) Unplug into a pdb archive which can be uploaded to object storage.
b) Create a database link from source database to the ADB environment and clone the PDB.
c) Pluggable databases cannot be migrated to ADB using plug, unplug or clone.
d) Unplug to an xml file so database files and xml file can be uploaded to object storage.
06. How many pre-defined service names are configured in tnsnames.ora for a single Autonomous Transaction Processing database instance, and what are they called?
a) Five. They are called tpurgent, tp, high, medium and low.
b) Three. They are called high, medium and low.
c) None. There are no pre-defined service names in tnsnames.ora.
d) Two. They are called ATP and ADW.
07. While Autonomous Transaction Processing and Autonomous Data Warehouse use the same Oracle database, which statement is true about the workloads?
a) Autonomous Data Warehouse workloads are optimized for mixed workloads.
b) Autonomous Transaction Processing workloads are optimized for data warehouse, data mart, and data lake.
c) Data that Is bulk loaded, by default, uses the row format in Autonomous Transaction Processing where Autonomous Data Warehouse data format Is columnar.
d) Autonomous Transaction Processing memory usage optimizes workloads for parallel joins and aggregations.
08. When you connect Oracle Analytics Cloud to the Autonomous Data Warehouse, what file needs to be uploaded?
09. What are three methods to load data into the Autonomous Database?
a) Transportable Tablespace
b) Oracle Data Pump
c) RMAN Restore
d) Oracle GoldenGate
10. Which statement is true in regards to database links?
a) Connect from Autonomous Database to remote database using a database link.
b) Connect to Autonomous Database from remote database using a database link.
c) You can call PL/SQL procedures and functions using a database link.
d) Create a database link from one Autonomous Database to another Autonomous Database instance.