01. While configuring the out-of-box subscription management page, your client mentions that they want to include several brand logos in the page.
How do you configure this?
a) Edit the hyperlink on the email footers to pass an image query string through when the link is clicked.
b) Create a landing page with a custom subscription form.
c) Upload a single image with all logos to the Company Defaults area.
d) Create dynamic content and add it to the subscription management page.
02. A client wants to set up one subscription page for their consumer brands and another for their enterprise brands. All the emails for both brands use the same three email groups.
How should you configure the subscription management center?
a) Use two different custom subscription landing pages that both integrate with the existing email groups.
b) Use a query string to personalize the URL for the subscription landing page.
c) Select Split Email Group from the drop-down menu under Setup> Email Groups.
d) Select Create New Subscription Center under Global Subscription Management.
03. In which two ways can you customize email content by using a custom object record?
a) Link the email to the segment you wish to target in your campaign. By providing references to a custom object, the email will be personalized.
b) Edit the HTML to allow customization based on contact field values.
c) Set dynamic content rules based on a contact’s Account filed value.
d) Set dynamic content rules based on a linked contact’s custom object filed value.
e) Insert a field merge into the email.
04. Your client wants to add a Preference Center page to their main website. What do you recommend?
a) Build an Eloqua form for the client’s website with processing steps to manage visitor preferences.
b) Add the Eloqua Subscription Management form code to the page on the client’s website.
c) Link directly to the Eloqua Subscription Management page from the client’s website.
d) Configure the Eloqua Subscription Management page to allow for external access.
05. To set up a new SFTP connection in Eloqua, you need to __________.
a) Create a new data Import via the Data Import and Export settings, then configure the Server URL making sure you install the relevant SSL certificate.
b) Create a new data Import via the Data Import and Export settings, then configure the Document Root, Username, and Password
c) Create a new data Import via the Data Import and Export settings, then configure the Server URL, Username, and Server Port. The user will be prompted for password on each upload.
d) Create a new data Import via the Data Import and Export settings, then configure the Server URL, Username, and Password.
06. How can you assign specific security permissions to a single user?
a) Add the individual to the Users folder under the Group tab, then modify the security settings for that user.
b) Create that user as a contact, and on the preferences tab in the contact editor window, select the specific security permissions that you would want that person to have.
c) Navigate to General Settings Configuration in the Security in Settings> Security and assign the necessary permissions.
d) Create a security group with that specific user on it, and assign it to that user on the user editor window.
07. Which three are features of Eloqua Engage?
a) Reporting capabilities for Sales to see all email and web visit activity
b) The ability for Sales to add new contacts to the Eloqua database
c) The ability for Sales to include attachments in personalized emails
d) The ability for Marketers to build segments for Sales and deploy emails on their behalf
e) The ability for Sales to customize and send marketing-approved emails
08. Your client is ready to activate a second lead scoring model for a new line of business. How do you proceed?
a) Activate the new model and begin using both lead scores.
b) Do a full export of the contact database and all activities.
c) Pause CRM integration until Sales and Marketing have time to review scoring reports.
d) Pause CRM integration until at least 24 hours after the new model is activated.
e) Deactivate the other model that is currently running.
09. Your customer wants to increase the amount of data obtained from gated content. How can this be achieved?
a) Use Progressive Profiling to increase data collection from web forms.
b) Use Advanced segmentation to better target the audience.
c) Use Dynamic Content to capture additional audience data.
d) Use Form Validation to improve the quality of incoming data.
10. When configuring Account Linkage in Eloqua, which field is used to link Eloqua contacts to Eloqua account records?
a) CRM Account ID
b) CRM Contact ID
c) Eloqua Account ID
d) Special Eloqua Company Match