01. Identify two valid use cases where a process assignment rule is defined to assign an orchestration process.
a) when you require multiple orchestration processes for one fulfillment line
b) when you require one orchestration process for one fulfillment line
c) when you require one orchestration process for sales order lines
d) when you require one orchestration process for multiple fulfillment lines
02. A revision was made to an existing sales order in Order Management Cloud. But it did not trigger a change order.
Identify the attribute that was modified during the revision of the sales order.
a) Requested Ship Date
b) Customer PO
c) Unit Selling Price
d) Ordered UOM
e) Ordered Quantity
03. How does Order Management interact with multiple fulfillment systems to fulfill sales order lines?
a) It has a web service broker that routes requests from the Fulfillment Task Layer.
b) The Fulfillment system routing is defined in the orchestration.
c) It has a web service broker that routes requests from the External Interface Layer.
d) The sales order lines are converted to Fulfillment Lines and fed to the Fulfillment systems.
04. Which two activities can you perform by using Global Order Promising's stand-alone work area?
a) You can split quantities against a Sales Order Line to perform what-if simulations and evaluate better ways of promising an order.
b) You can re-schedule order lines that are already scheduled.
c) You can initiate back-to-back orders to expedite fulfillment of lines with a delayed schedule ship date.
d) You can simulate the Capable-to-Promise option in place of the Available-to-Promise option for quicker fulfillment.
05. Identify the task that the seeded Warehouse Operator role can perform.
a) monitor and release sales orders for picking in the warehouse
b) search for a pick slip and confirm it
c) process and confirm outbound shipments
d) generate outbound shipping documentation
e) generate pick slips for picking material for outbound material movement
06. Which change mode takes a snapshot at the stages mentioned below:
- When the orchestration process starts
- When a change order is received at an orchestration process step
07. Your customer is in the business of selling laptops. Which three seeded pricing attributes are available when you set up Customer Pricing Profiles for your customer?
a) Customer rating
c) Customer value
d) Days Sales Outstanding
e) Customer credit limit
08. A tax authority requires that you calculate tax only on the selling price of an item that you are selling, and not on the shipping charge. How will you achieve this?
a) by moving the "Compute Tax" step before the "Create Net Price Charge Component" step in the Pricing algorithm
b) by using nested action and Groovy scripts
c) by creating a sub-algorithm and an expression builder
d) by moving the "Compute Tax" step before the "Create Shipping Charges" step in the Pricing algorithm
09. Which three statements are true about Discount Lists?
a) Users can define discounts for configurable models on Discount Lists.
b) Discount rules can be defined at multiple levels: the root item, the components, or the Entire configuration.
c) Discount rules can be defined at the root level only.
d) Tier and attribute-based adjustments are supported only at the root item level.
e) Tier and attribute-based adjustments are supported at multiple levels: the root item, the components, or the entire configuration.
10. Your company wants a category of goods to be globally sourced for certain regions in Europe.
After setting up the sourcing rules, you attempt to assign them by using the Category and Region option, but the category is not on the list of values.
What is the problem?
a) The Default Sourcing Assignment Set profile option is not set.
b) The category set that is associated with the Sourcing Rule Category Set profile option is controlled at the organization level.
c) The Default Sourcing Assignment Set profile option is set to a category set for the Item category set structure.
d) A category set has not been selected under the Sourcing Rule Category Set profile option.