01. What are all the tabs that are available to be completed in the Register Source System spreadsheet?
a) Source System and Line Information
b) Source System and Transaction Information
c) Source System
d) Source System, Transaction Information, and Line Information
02. To support foreign currency transaction in Accounting Hub, which accounting attributes must be assigned a source?
a) Conversion type and conversion date
b) Conversion type, conversion date and conversion rate
c) Conversion date and conversion rate
d) Conversion type
03. You need to build a complex account rule. Which four value types can you use in your definition?
a) Value Set
c) Existing Account Rule
d) Account Combination
e) Mapping Set
04. While creating a journal entry rule set you are NOT able to use an account rule that was created recently. Which two reasons can explain this?
a) The account rule is using sources that have not been assigned to the same event class that is associated to the journal entry rule set.
b) The account rule is defined with conditions that are not allowing the assignment.
c) The account rule does not return any valid account value.
d) The account rule is defined with a different chart of accounts from the journal entry rule set.
05. What can you override in a completed subledger journal entry?
a) the supporting Information
b) the account
c) the descriptions
d) the amounts
06. You have been assigned to troubleshoot a Create Accounting error. What is the first step you need to take to use the diagnostics framework features?
a) Run Create Accounting again to generate journal entries for the events that ended in error.
b) Set the "SLA: Diagnostics Enabled" profile option.
c) Submit the Accounting Event Diagnostics process.
d) Run the Accounting Events Diagnostic Report.
07. A customer has a business requirement to provide additional information about subledger Journals that cannot be found in a predefined report.
How can you meet this requirement?
a) Use either Account Monitor or Account Inspector to get required Information.
b) Build a Financial Reporting Studio report that includes all dimensions.
c) Build an OTBI analysis that includes a relevant subject area.
d) Create a Smart View report using the query designer feature.
08. How many transaction event classes can be set up for a subledger uploaded to Accounting Hub Cloud?
09. Where do you define the currency conversion type to be used in converting accounted amount for reporting currency ledger?
a) Specify Ledger Options
b) Manage Accounting Attribute Assignments
c) Manage Reporting Currencies
d) Manage Subledger Accounting Options
10. In the process of analyzing data from a source system you find that there are no reliable amounts that can be used to build a subledger journal entry.
How can you resolve this challenge?
a) Use a custom formula in an account rule to derive amounts.
b) Use a custom formula in a description rule to derive amounts.
c) Use a custom formula in a journal line rule to derive amounts.
d) Use a custom formula in a supporting reference to derive amounts.