01. Your customer wants the Activities and Interests card to be available to all workers in the organization so that they can key in their information before performance appraisals.
Which option will help the administrator to enable worker control on the Activities and Interests card?
a) Edit Public Settings > Activities and Interests, and then select Everyone under Default Visibility.
b) Edit Public Settings > Activities and Interests, and then select Assign User Control.
c) Edit Public Settings > Activities and Interests, and then select My Managers under Default Visibility.
d) Edit Public Settings > Activities and Interests, and then select Default Card.
e) Edit Public Settings > Activities and Interests, and then select Allow User Control
f) Edit Public Settings > Activities and Interests, and then select Display.
02. A user has reported that one of his or her saved transactions was not available anymore from the transaction page.
What could be the reason for this behavior?
a) The saved transaction was withdrawn by HR.
b) An identical transaction that was initiated for the person by another user was applied to the database.
c) The saved transaction was rejected by the approval authority.
d) The saved transaction was future dated. The application displays only those transactions where the transaction date is less than or equal to system date.
03. What are used as templates to create profiles?
b) Profile types
c) Content Items
d) Content type
04. You are a human resource specialist and a workflow request is showing in your work list notification even after you approved it (sent it to the second level approver).
What are three possible causes of this behavior?
a) The second level approver might have opted for an adhoc route.
b) The second level approver might have executed a pushback on the request.
c) The second level approver might have reassigned the request.
d) The second level approver might have rejected the request.
e) The second level approver might have approved the request.
05. An organization uses the Previous Employment content type to capture relevant employment details of employees.
What do you do to make this content type available in other applications?
a) Specify a Subscriber Code for the content type.
b) Do nothing. After the content type is created, it is available for use in all applications.
c) Make sure it is a non-free-form content type.
d) Make sure it is a free-form content type.
06. Your customer wants to reorder the cards on the Person Gallery page in reverse alphabetical order. What should you do to reorder the cards?
a) Enable "Allow Reorder" in Portrait Settings for all the portrait cards.
b) Change the order of the cards by using Portrait Settings.
c) Change the default card to "User Account Details" in Portrait Settings.
d) Drag and slide the portrait cards across the pane in any order. Use Personalization to edit and reorder the portrait cards.
e) Enable 'Allow User Control" in Portrait Settings for all the portrait cards.
07. As an implementation consultant, you are in the process of setting up geographies in the application. Which three statements are true about defining geographies?
a) It is mandatory to define geography validations before geography hierarchy can be defined.
b) You must set geography validation for the specific address style for a country.
c) Geography type can either be defined by a user or can be geopolitical.
d) You must identify the top-level of geography as Country and define a geography type.
e) You must map geography to reporting establishments for reporting purposes.
08. You are implementing Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud for a customer. What is the correct order or implementing the Action Framework?
a) Action, Action Type, Action Reason
b) Action, Action Reason, Action Type
c) Action Type, Action, Action Reason
d) Action Type, Action Reason, Action
09. Identify the set enabled objects that are used for partitioning reference data.
a) legal entity, department, division, location
b) jobs, grades, salary plan, rates
c) enterprise, legal entity, business unit, position
d) department, location, jobs, grades
10. A public holiday message is displayed on the gallery page for the German employees of the organization.
Identify two reasons why the holiday message can also be viewed by some of the French employees on their portrait page.
a) The employees are terminated.
b) The event message under the "Public Holiday" calendar event category is viewed by everybody.
c) The French employees have their primary work schedule associated with the "Public Holiday" calendar event category.
d) The French region is associated with the calendar event.
e) The "Public Holiday" calendar event category controls the visibility of the calendar event massages.