01. Which two options are true if inventory is unallocated and unavailable?
a) Inventory located in a drop zone
b) Inventory located in active location
c) Unlocked inventory located in reserve location
d) Inventory in locations with lock codes
02. Why is it necessary to have a consolidation location?
a) Consolidation locations are used to consolidate orders for a wave.
b) Packing using a Distribution transaction requires a consolidation location for each store.
c) It is necessary if you want to consolidate while packing.
d) After you are finished picking your pick cart, you use a consolidation location to pack.
03. Identify the type of functions you need to use to handle conditional information in a report.
a) Arithmetic and Geometric Functions
b) Logical Functions
c) String Functions
d) Dynamic Functions
e) WMS BI Cloud does not support that type of functionality
04. You are the Inventory Control Supervisor at your employer’s East Coast facility. Your employer is a 3PL, and your customer is a large company that is also serviced out of the other 3PL facilities.
As you start the shift, your Inventory Control team members inform you of a significant change in the RF Cycle Counting process. Lost IBLPNs are now updates with a “00” lock code rather than the expected “LL” code.
Which scenario is causing this issue?
a) You dismiss the concern because a change in the lock code has no impact on either the WMS Cloud or host inventories.
b) Your counterpart at the 3PL’s other facility changed one of the cycle counting company parameters and that impacted your workflow for that same company.
c) While counting LPNs at a location, one of your team members marked a lost case with the new lock code. The new lock code is stored in system memory and applied to all IBLPNs counted as “Lost”.
d) An inventory team member in the other facility marked a lost case with “00” lock code causing all subsequent lost cases to be defaulted to the same code across all LPNs for all company/facility combinations.
e) One of your inventory team members changed his/her RF parameter default lock code causing the same configuration change to propagate to all users in the facility.
05. What configuration is needed to create Advance Shipment Notifications for a Transfer Order shipped between two facilities configured in the same WMS Cloud environment?
a) The "ACCEPT TRANSFER SHIPMENT" flag should be enabled on the Facilities UI screen for the Destination Facility.
b) The Facility parameter key AUTOLOAD_and_SHIP should be set to Yes.
c) Set CREATE_ASN_FOR_EACH_PO to YES at the Company level.
d) Set CREATE_ASN_FOR_EACH_PO to YES at Source and Destination Facility levels.
e) The "ACCEPT TRANSFER SHIPMENT" flag should be enabled on the Facilities UI screen for the Source Facility.
06. Your customer wants to receive an IB shipment and capture pallet weight at the time of receiving. Which parameter must be set in the Receiving RF screen to meet this requirement?
a) SetCapture-catch-weightas “Prompt for catch wt”.
b) SetModeas Blind-ASN Receiving.
c) Setrch-sku-not-on-shmntto “Promt for catch wt”.
d) SetSingle-Sku-managementas Assume Single SKU.
e) SetBlind-License Plate Number-receive-modeas by SKU scan.
07. In which two ways can you execute the detail cycle count of LPN Detail by sku scan?
a) using “Cycle Cnt” screen with screen parameter content-count set to “sku-scan”
b) using “Cycle count for LPN deffered/immediate updates” with screen parameter sku scan mode set to “By Sku Scan”
c) using “Resv Nbr Cnt” screen and with screen parameter content-count set to “sku-scan”
d) using “Cycle Cnt” screen with screen parameter content-count set to “Null”
08. Which statement is true regarding Replenishment Rules?
a) Replenishment Rules are used for defining Wave Template.
b) Replenishment Rules created at Parent company view can be edited at Child company view.
c) Replenishment Rules are used for Inventory movement between two warehouses.
d) Replenishment Rules are only editable at the company level in which it was created.
09. A client can integrate with WMS Cloud by using the input interface. Which three options can be integrated?
10. What is the primary purpose of the Wave Template Search Screen?
a) to determine the locked locations for inventory allocation
b) to determine which available orders will be waved for picking
c) to determine how many picking tasks will be waved for picking
d) to identify all outbound loads that have not completed picking yet
e) to determine from which part of the warehouse the inventory will be allocated