01. You are creating a filter with many conditions in Filter Designer. What functionality in Responsys should you use to guarantee that your rules execute as you want?
a) Use the RPL syntax <priority> and </priority> tags and include the rules to execute first inside these tags.
b) Use the Enclosures feature: drag-and-drop rules in the enclosure in Filter Designer.
c) You can only order the rules in the top-down order in which Responsys will execute them.
d) Use the Parenthesis feature: drag-and-drop rules in the correct order between parenthesis in Filter Designer.
02. In RPL, how do you reference a value in a data source?
03. What must you create in order for Responsys to be able to track clicks on links in a campaign?
a) Link List
b) Link Hashmap
c) Insight Link Report
d) Link Table
e) Insight Link Hashmap
04. There was an issue with the Event Data Feed export because its output was comma delimited, but the requirement was for it to be tab delimited.
Where should you configure this specification?
a) In the Connect Event Data Export configuration, in the Target Field section, select the "Fields are delimited by" option.
b) In the export wizards, under the Source section, select the option "Comma delimited".
c) In the Account Administration screen, there is a section "Accepted Delimiters". Change this default to tab.
d) In the Account Administration screen, there is a section "Fields are delimited by", Change this default to tab.
05. Your new Responsys customer wants to begin sending email campaigns. Which three practices should they employee for their IP address warm-up process?
a) Test out a new re-engagement email campaign by sending emails to lapsed or nonengaged subscribers.
b) Send carefully planned content to highly engaged recipients.
c) Minimize complaints and bounces to establish a good reputation with each ISP.
d) Establish volume levels going through your major ISPs as quickly as possible so you can begin reaching your subscribers without suffering declines in response rates.
e) Establish an initial reputation with each major ISP by demonstrating that you are sending to valid email addresses with very few complaints or hard bounces.
06. Which coding practice should you use when coding responsive design email messages?
a) Keep elements showing up in the responsive version in the same order as they appear in the nonresponsive version: left to right and top to bottom.
b) Use background images freely; they will just not display if not supported on some platforms.
c) Create separate HTML documents for responsive and nonresponsive emails to avoid having the necessary elements and code structure in one document.
d) Include styling code inline between the <HEAD> tags within HTML elements instead of in external files.
07. A third-party system export of data that is required to be imported as supplemental table data in Responsys is in XML format. The XML file is located on the SFTP server and ready for you to configure the Connect import job in Responsys.
What is your next step?
a) Create an Import Supplemental Table job in Responsys for this file and select XML as the Fields are delimited check box.
b) Create an Import Supplemental Table job in Responsys for this file and ensure to select the XML to CSV conversion check box.
c) Create an Import Supplemental Table job in Responsys for this file.
d) Discuss with the team that Responsys doesn't accept XML formatting for importing Supplemental Table data and a solution to transform the data will be required.
08. You are working on a campaign to collect responses for 45 days. How should you ensure that it closes 45 days after launch?
a) In the Campaign Workbook’s Launch Options, configure 45 days for Auto-Close after launch.
b) Create a calendar reminder and manually close the campaign.
c) In the Program Designer, configure 45 days for Auto-Close after launch.
d) In Manage Campaigns, select 45 days for the end element.
09. How can you share a copy of a campaign with key stakeholders at live launch time?
a) Create a Proof List with their email addresses and then use the Seed List feature in the Campaign Workbook.
b) Export the campaign from Message Designer, then copy and paste the source HTML in an email to send to them.
c) Create a Seed Group with their email addresses. In the Audience Selection section of the Campaign Workbook, select this group as your Seed List.
d) Use the RPL proofLaunch () method with each of the recipient’s email addresses as a parameter.
e) Create a filter for these individuals and then use the Seed List feature in the Campaign Workbook.
10. Which three precautions should you take before deciding to delete a column from a Responsys data source?
a) Check to make sure there are no forms referencing the column.
b) Ensure that there are no active campaigns referencing the column to be deleted.
c) Ensure that there are no Connect jobs updating the column to be deleted.
d) Check to see whether the data column is being used by the customer for external analytics purposes.