01. You have a four-node cluster with four node VIPS and three scan VIPS already In use after Oracle Grid Infrastructure installation. You plan to manage a customerdeveloped, web-based application with the Oracle Grid Infrastructure to provide high availability.
Which two statements are true about the vip application resource that must be created?
a) The vip application must be active on the same subnet and ethernet adaptor as the, Interconnect.
b) The vip application must be active on the same subnet and ethernet adaptor as the public ip Address.
c) The vip application must not be online on the same node as any of the scan vips.
d) The vip application must be active on a different node than the application depending on Che by using the dispersion start dependency in the resource definition.
e) The vip application must be enabled to run as the root user.
02. The Global Cache Block Access Latency chart shows high elapsed times. What are two possible causes for this?
a) badly written SQL statements
b) storage network bottlenecks
c) a large number of requested blocks not cached in any instance
d) slow or faulty interconnect
03. Which three statements are true about ASM Cloud File System (ACFS) replication?
a) ACFS auditing information is replicated from the primary file system to the standby file system.
b) One site of an ACFS replication configuration can be host both primary and standby file systems.
c) Replication is automatically terminated if the primaries file system has less than 2GB free space.
d) Standby redo log files are required on the standby site for synchronous redo transport.
e) The privilege SYSREPL has been introduced for ACFS replication.
04. A Java application using thick JDBC connections will soon be deployed, and you must configure a RAC database to support highly available connections. Broken connections must be re-established as quickly as possible.
Which feature will support this requirement?
a) Fast Connection Failover (FCF) with Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
b) Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
c) Transparent Application Failover (TAF) using Fast Application Notification (FAN)
d) Fast Connection Failover (FCF)
05. Which two statements are true about database service administration in a RAC environment?
a) When services are created with srvctl, tnsnames.ora is automatically updated.
b) When services are created with srvctl, the service is not started automatically.
c) Service attributes can be modified, unless an instance hosting the service is in restricted mode.
d) When the DBMS_SERVICE package is used to modify a service, the CRS resource is automatically synchronized with the changes.
e) When the DBMS_SERVICE package is used to delete a service, it is automatically removed from the OCR.
f) When services are started with srvctl, they are automatically added to the data dictionary of the hosting database if not already defined.
06. You are managing a policy-managed three-instance RAC database. You ran database ADDM for the database and noticed gc current block congested and gc cr block congested waits.
What are two possible reasons for these wait events?
a) The wait events indicate a delay in processing has occurred in the Global Cache Services (GCS), which is usually caused by high load.
b) The wait times indicate that the blocks must wait after initiating a gc block request, for the round trip from the start of the wait until the blocks arrive.
c) The wait events indicate that there is block contention resulting in multiple requests for access to local blocks.
d) The wait events indicate that the local instance making the request for current or consistent read blocks was waiting for logical I/O from its own buffer cache at the same time.
07. Identify the three forms of link aggregation that are supported by Oracle Ciusterware for the interconnect.
a) single switch active/standby configuration to increase redundancy for high availability
b) single switch active/active configuration to increase bandwidth for performance
c) multiswitch active/standby configuration to increase redundancy for high availability
d) multiswitch active/active configuration to increase bandwidth for performance
08. Your production environment cluster is running Oracle Enterprise Linux and currently has four nodes. You are asked to plan for extending the cluster to six nodes. Which three methods are available to add the new nodes?
a) silent cloning usingcrsctlclone cluster and ssh
b) a GUI interface from Enterprise Manager
c) with the Oracle Universal Installer using runInstaller –clone <nodename>
d) silent cloning usingperl clone.pl–silent either with parameters in a file or in line
e) using addNode.sh
09. The database administrator is tasked with creating an ASM disk group. Exadata is not being used. If failure groups are not specified when creating an ASM disk group containing 10 disks, how many failure groups are automatically created?
10. Which three predefined database-type templates already include the data files when creating an Oracle Cluster database?
a) General Purpose
b) Transaction Processing
c) Custom Database
d) Data Warehouse
e) OLAP Database