Oracle Cloud is the next generation public cloud that is quickly transforming businesses and modernizing IT with its integrated, best-in-class services at every level of the technology stack. Deliver modern solutions for modern business challenges with an Oracle Cloud Certification.
Earning Platform as a Service (PaaS) Certifications Will:
- Help you gain insight into numerous cloud platform technologies, including Database, Java and more.
- Empower you to rapidly build and deploy rich applications or extend Oracle Cloud SaaS applications.
- Push you to the forefront of your field with next-generation skills and knowledge.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Certification Categories
Prove volubility in and develop a solid understanding of Oracle Database as a Service by earning an Oracle Data Management Cloud Certification. Confidently perform system administration, deployment, and security tasks in a Cloud environment.
- Oracle Cloud Platform Big Data Management 2018 Certified Associate
- Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management 2018 Certified Associate
- Oracle Database Cloud Administrator Certified Associate
- Oracle Database Cloud Service Operations Certified Associate
- Oracle Database Cloud Administrator Certified Professional
Extend your Java skills into the cloud by earning an Application Development Certification. Gain fluency in and develop a solid understanding of Oracle Java Cloud Service.
- Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2018 Certified Associate
- Oracle Cloud Platform Enterprise Mobile 2018 Certified Associate Developer
- Oracle Java Cloud Service Certified Associate
An Oracle Analytics Cloud Associate is responsible for implementing Oracle Analytics Cloud. They have the knowledge needed to perform provisioning, build dimensional modeling and create data visualizations. They can use Advanced Analytics capabilities, create a machine learning model and configure Oracle Analytics Cloud Essbase.
- Oracle Cloud Platform Enterprise Analytics 2018 Certified Associate
The Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2018 Associate exam is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundational knowledge in using and configuring Application Integration services. This certification includes topics such as Oracle Cloud Application Integration basics, Application Integration: Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Integration API Platform Cloud Service, Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOACS), Internet of Things - Cloud Service (IOTCS), and Oracle's Process Cloud Service. This certification validates understanding of Oracle Application Integration to implement the service. Up-to-date training and hands-on experience supporting or leading Application Integration implementations, or related practice is recommended. This certification is available to all candidates.
- Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2018 Certified Associate
- Oracle Cloud Platform Data Integration 2018 Certified Associate
Oracle Management Cloud
Get certified to implement a suite of solutions that delivers everything from proactive monitoring and rapid troubleshooting to interpreting log files, orchestrating applications, and doing long-term application analytics. Earn an Oracle Management Cloud Certification to empower yourself and your career.
Associate level Certification Exam
- Oracle Cloud Platform Systems Management 2018 Certified Associate
Mobile Cloud Service
Pursuing a Mobile Cloud Service Certification trains and certifies you on a cloud-based service that provides the following: a unified hub for developing, deploying, maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing your mobile apps and the resources they rely on.
The Oracle Certified Specialist certification signifies that you possess the foundation knowledge and skills to implement and work with Oracle essential products.
The Oracle Cloud Security 2018 Associate exam is designed for security professionals who possess expertise in implementing Cloud solutions. This certification includes topics such as Identity Security Operations Center Framework, CASB Cloud Service, Security Monitoring, and Analytics Cloud Service, Identity Cloud Service, Configuration and Compliance Service, and services Architecture and Deployment. This certification validates understanding of Oracle Cloud Security portfolio and capacity to configure the services. Up-to-date training and hands-on experience supporting or leading Cloud Security implementations in an administrator role, or equivalent practice is recommended. This certification is available to all candidates.
Content and Experience
Learn to efficiently collaborate on content with internal and external teams and manage content in one central hub with a Content and Experience Cloud Certification. Drive omnichannel content management and accelerate experience delivery.