01. Which statement is true about restoring a block volume from block volume backups?
a) It can be restored as new volumes to any Availability Domain within the same region.
b) It must be restored as new volumes to the same Availability Domain on which the original block volume backup resides.
c) It can be restored as new volumes to any Availability Domain across different regions.
d) It can be restored as new volumes with different sizes from the backups.
02. When terminating a compute instance, which statement is true?
a) The instance needs to be stopped first, and then terminated.
b) All block volumes attached to the instance are terminated.
c) Users can preserve the boot volume associated with the instance.
d) The boot volume is always deleted.
03. Which three are valid Terraform configuration components?
f) data source
04. You have a shared file system between two web servers by using file storage service (FSS) and you were tasked with creating a backup plan for this environment to protect the data placed in the shared file system.
What is the recommended approach to create this backup using FSS features?
a) Implement a manual backup job to execute a snapshot of the shared file system.
b) Implement a cron job to copy data from the shared file system to object storage.
c) Use the rsync tool to send data from the shared file system to a block volume.
d) Compress the data that is in the shared file system and copy it to a different folder on the boot volume.
e) Use the rsync tool to send data from the shared file system to a boot volume.
05.Which two resources are availability domain constructs?
c) Block Volume
d) Compute Instance
e) Object Storage
06. You are a network architect of an application running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Your security team has informed you about a security patch that needs to be applied immediately to one of the backend web servers.
What should you do to ensure that the OCI load balancer does not forward traffic to this backend server during maintenance?
a) Edit the security list associated with the subnet to avoid traffic connectivity to this backend server.
b) Create another OCI load balancer for the backend web servers, which are active and handling traffic.
c) Stop the load balancer for maintenance and restart the load balancer after the maintenance is finished.
d) Drain all existing connections to this backend server and mark the backend web server offline.
07. A new employee has just started working for your company. You create an Oracle Cloud infrastructure user account for this employee, following which they are able to log in, but still cannot create any resources.
What should you do to resolve this?
a) Send the employee API Signing Keys to log in.
b) Delete the account and create another one.
c) Make sure that the employee is logging in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure account from your corporate network only.
d) Add the employee to a group with policies to grant access to relevant resources.
08. Which resource is required when connecting to your on-premise network from your Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) via IPSec VPN or FastConnect?
a) Internet Gateway (IGW)
b) Dynamic Routing Gateway (DRG)
c) local peering gateway
09. What is the default backup location for database backup on database Cloud Service (DBCS)?
a) Object Storage on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
b) ASM diskgroup
c) block volume
d) locally attached NVMe on Virtual Machine
10. Which two statements are true about subnets within a VCN?
a) You can have multiple subnets in an Availability Domain for a given VCN.
b) Private and Public subnets cannot reside in the same Availability Domain for a given VCN.
c) Subnets can have their IP addresses overlap with other subnets in another network for a given VCN.
d) Instances obtain their private IP and the associated security list from their subnets.