You can use this Oracle 1Z0-160 exam study guide to collect all the information about the Oracle Database Cloud Service exam. The Oracle 1Z0-160 certification exam is mainly targeted to those candidates who have some experience or exposure to Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) technology and want to flourish their career with Oracle Database Cloud Service Operations Certified Associate (OCA) credential.
The Oracle 1Z0-160 certification exam validates your understanding of the Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) technology and sets the stage for your future progression. Your preparation plan for Oracle Database Cloud Service Certification exam should include hands-on practice or on-the-job experience performing the tasks described in following certification exam syllabus topics.
Oracle 1Z0-160 Exam Details:
|Exam Name||Oracle Database Cloud Service|
|Exam Price||USD $245 (Pricing may vary by country or by localized currency)|
|Number of Questions||70|
|Format||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
Oracle Data Management Cloud Services Learning Subscription
Oracle Database Cloud for Oracle DBAs Ed 3
Unlimited Cloud Learning Subscription
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||Oracle Database Cloud Service Operations Certified Associate (OCA)|
|Recommended Practice||1Z0-160 Online Practice Exam|
Oracle 1Z0-160 Syllabus Topics:
|Database Deployment Administration||
- Use My Service Dashboard and Database Cloud Console
- Administer users/privileges needs for the Oracle Cloud Service
- Administer storage/disks requirements of the Oracle Cloud Service
- Patch your Database Deployment
- Differentiate between oracle and opc users
- Configure SSH connections to compute node in Database Deployment
- Database Deployment backup and restore utilities and options.
|Performance and Scaling||
- Identify Scaling issues for Compute and Storage.
- Learn how to avoid and resolve Database Deployment performance issues.
|Creating Database Deployment||
- Fundamentals of Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Identify the steps for creating a Database Deployment
- Identify Database Deployment options and service levels.
- Allocate the Oracle Cloud Service storage volumes when a Database Deployment instance is created
- Multi-Tenant- Advantage and value proposition.
|Database Deployment Connectivity and Security||
- Configure Security rules
- User authentication and roles
- Generate an SSH Public/Private key pair
- Create an SSH tunnel to a port in the compute node
- Enable access to DBaaS Monitor
- Connect remotely to the Database Deployment database using SQL*Net
- Administer Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS)
- Enable access to Oracle Application Express (APEX)
The Oracle Database Cloud Service Certification Program certifies candidates on skills and knowledge related to Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) products and technologies. The Oracle 1Z0-160 is granted based on a combination of passing exams, training, and performance-based assignments, depending on the level of certification. Oracle Database Cloud Service certification is a real benchmark of experience and expertise that helps you stand out in a crowd among employers. To ensure success, Oracle recommends combining education courses, practice exams, and hands-on experience to prepare for your Oracle Database Cloud Service Operations Certified Associate (OCA) certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in hands-on practice or professional experience.