01. There are several ways of sending data out of the DMP. Identify two data transfer mechanisms from the following that require the use of a regex pixel.
a) JSON return tag
b) Paste a pixel campaign delivery.
c) User Data API
d) Real-time server data transfer
e) Batch server data transfer
02. An execution Partner provides you with a pixel that they would like you to use to deliver data to them. Where in the platform should you add this pixel?
a) In the Target Selection area of the Create New Schedule prompt
b) In the Audience Delivery Criteria area in the Create New Target prompt
c) In the Pixel URL field of the Campaign configuration
d) In the HTML text area in the Create New Tag prompt
03. You have just deployed the BlueKai data collection tag on your site and you are interested in understanding the category level inventory trend.
Which statement is true?
a) The data from the tag will be available after 24 hours in the Provider Inventory Report.
b) It can take up to a week for the Provider Inventory Report to reflect this newly onboarded data via the tag.
c) The data from the tag will be available immediately in the Provider Inventory Report.
d) It can take up to 36 hours for the Provider Inventory Report to reflect this newly onboarded data via the tag.
e) The data from the tag will be available after 48 hours in the Provider Inventory Report.
04. Identify the dependencies and data sources for a local campaign.
a) Dependency: Custom audiences pixel, Data Sources: 1st party offline data
b) Dependency: Execution partner must accept mobile and IDs, Data Sources: 2nd party data
c) Dependency: Ensure the Blue Kai tag is on the site, Data Sources: 1st and 3rd party unbranded data
d) Dependency: Signed Data Usage Agreement for 3rd party data, Data Sources: 1st and 3rd party data
e) Dependency: Submit reporting for use of 3rd party data, Data Sources: 2nd and 3rd party data
05. Which two are primary use cases for tagging media creatives?
a) Media validation
b) Site Side Optimization
d) Frequency capping
06. On an average, at what rate does data decay?
a) 20% per week
b) 2% per year
c) 12% per month
d) 2% per month
07. Which report should you generate to find new audience categories that perform and behave similarly to those in the media campaigns that you have run?
a) Media Discovery Report
b) Buyer Exchange Report
c) Audience Discovery Report
d) Audience Usage Report
e) Campaign Activity Report
f) Funnel Analysis Report
08. You have just set up a new classification rule and configured it properly, but data does not seem to be mapping properly to the categories.
What is the reason why it is not working?
a) It takes one week after rule creation for data to be mapped to prescribed categories.
b) You must wait at least thirty minutes after creating a classification rule to start using it.
c) In addition to the classification rule, you also need to configure a chint rule.
d) The old rules must be purged prior to running the newly created rule.
09. Which two configurations are necessary to implement a JSON Return Tag?
a) Add phint ret=js to the CoreTag.
b) Select JSON Return Tag in the Campaign Settings.
c) Select JSON Result in the Container Settings.
d) Deploy the JSON Return Tag.
10. Which two are attributes of third-party data?
a) Can be confirmed from multiple outside sources
b) Often billed directly by the media partner
c) Offered on a private marketplace, via direct sales to marketers
d) Free to use for activation, targeting, and analytics