01. Your user forgot the password. How do you resolve this?
a) Use the Manage Users page to update the user's information and change the password.
b) Use Oracle Identity Management (OIM) to reset the user's password.
c) Log in to the user's machine as an Administrator and change the password from the login password.
d) Use Access Policy Manager (APM) to reset the user's password.
e) Create a new user ID and password for the user.
02. How do you hide accounts with no balances showing #Missing in Smart view?
a) Select the Data/Missing check box in the Data Options tab.
b) Use Excel functions to hide rows with #Missing assigned
c) Choose the Suppress Zeros option under Data options.
d) This indicates a database connection issue. Try to reconnect to Fusion Applications.
03. Which repot show you differences between your subledger balances and General Ledger balances?
a) Payables Trial Balance, Receivables Trial Balance, and General Ledger Trial Balance reports
b) Payables and Receivables Aging Reports with the General Ledger Trial Balance report
c) Payables to Ledger Reconciliation Report and the Receivables to Ledger Reconciliation Report
d) General Ledger Financial Statements and the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables Invoice Registers
04. You need to define multiple allocation rules as efficiently as possible. Which three components can be reused across allocation rules?
a) Point of View (POV)
b) Run Time Prompts (RTP)
d) Rule Sets
05. The budget managers specify the budget accounts they want to monitor and decide on percentage threshold of funds availability.
Where must you define the details while analyzing budget balances in the Budget Account Monitor page?
a) Budget Group
b) Application Development framework Desktop Integral ion (ADFdi)
c) Account Group
d) Budget Controller
e) Budget Account Group
06. Your company wants to change the Cumulative Translation Adjustment (CTA) account to record gains/losses from varying currency rates.
What steps must you perform to achieve this objective without causing data corruption?
a) Define a new ledger and accounting configuration. The СТА account cannot be updated after the ledger has been in use.
b) Query the Translation journals and delete all of them, then change the СТА account in the Ledger page, and rerun Translation for all periods required.
c) Open the Ledgers page and update the СТА account and then rerun Translation for all periods required. The system will automatically update the translated balances.
d) Purge all translated balances, change the СТА account in the Ledger page, and rerun Translation for all periods required.
07. Identify three functions of Functional Setup Manager.
a) Provide a central place to access and perform all of the setup steps across Cloud application products.
b) Automatically generate lists of setup tasks in the correct sequence with dependencies highlighted.
c) Automatically mark the status of tasks as Completed after they have been completed.
d) Assign setup tasks to individuals with due dates where users must manually update their completion status.
e) Centrally manage the close processes across subledgers and ledgers.
08. Your customer uses Financials Cloud, Projects, Inventory and Procurement. Which two statements are true regarding intercompany accounting tor these products?
a) Each product has its own Intercompany Accounting feature that needs to be set up separately.
b) Intercompany Balancing Rules are defined centrally and applied across Financials, Portfolio Project Management and Supply Chain Management products.
c) Within Financials Cloud, Intercompany Balancing Rules are used to balance both cross-ledger intercompany transactions and single-ledger intercompany journals.
d) They need to license a separate stand-alone Intercompany product that acts as the Intercompany Accounting Hub.
09. You need to create a month-end reporting package for an upcoming Audit Committee meeting. You have 10 financial reports that you will need to share with executives and auditors.
In which three ways do you accomplish this?
a) Users can drill down on snapshot reports for further analysis.
b) Using Workspace, assemble multiple reports into a book.
c) Use a Report Batch to run reports at a specific time to create a set of snapshot reports based on accounting information at that specific point in time.
d) The reports contained in the book can be printed or viewed individually or as an entire book that includes a table of contents.
e) Snapshot reports can only be viewed online.
10. In which two ways can your users customize the Dashboards and Work Areas to suit their individual working styles?
a) They can format each table by hiding and showing columns, moving columns, and resizing columns.
b) They can use Personalization to move and remove regions from those pages.
c) Users have very little control customizing their Dashboards and Work Areas; they can only resize columns.
d) They can have the System Administration customize pages for them using Page Composer.