01. For which two User Defined Objects can use Content Security?
02. Installing Tools Release is a common task for CNC consultants. What is the best description of a Tools Release?
a) foundation code
b) application code fix
c) database format change
d) third party fixes
e) program Temporary Fix (PTF)
03. Where will you specify the project status for a default project on the P98230 – Object Management Setup screen?
a) Notification setup
c) Activity Rules
d) Allowed Actions
e) Save Locations
04. Which three actions performed by using the Work With Security” application (P98LPSEC)?
a) Reset the JDE login password for self and other JDE user accounts.
b) Change sequencing for any role assigned to users.
c) Turn on or turn off the “Need for Security Server” option.
d) Enable or disable the “Security History” for any user.
e) Modify and copy the user security record one user to another user.
05. You have built a full package and noticed that there was a problem with the client package build process for one of the business function objects, B9840, included in the CINSTALL library because it reported "ERROR" in the R9622c pdf.
Which log file should be examined to determine the cause of the business function compile problem?
c) BuildLog. txt
06. After installing an AIS server, what other important EnterpriseOne server component is needed to complete AIS configuration?
a) E1 HTML server and Transaction server
b) E1 HTML SERVER
c) E1 BSSV server and Enterprise server
d) E1 HTML server and E1 BSSV server
e) E1 BSSV server
07. How should you configured a custom-made mobile application to work in mode?
a) JD Edwards EnterpriseOne does not support mobile application in disconnected mode.
b) The application must be specifically designed and coded to support disconnected functionality
c) Configure “Mode=Disconnected “ under the [Basic Config] section of .INI in the interface Server (AIS), followed by AIS Server reset.
d) On the App Configuration page of the mobile device, select the Work Offline radio button.
e) Configure “Mode=Disconnected “under the [FORMSERVICE] section of the HTML Service’s JAS.
08. What is the correct sequence to install French Language on your JDE system?
a) Install French Language on deployment server > Create Typical installation plan > Build and deploy language packages.
b) Install French Language on deployment server > Create add on Server plan > Run Workbench > Build and deployment language packages.
c) Create language only installation plan > run Workbench > install French Language on deployment server > Build and deploy language packages.
d) Install French Language on deployment server > Create language only installation plan > run Workbench > Build and deploy language packages.
e) Create Language only installation plan > install French Language on deployment server > Run Workbench > Build and language packages.
09. Which option list the type of JDE Kernel that supports multi-thread processing?
a) Security Kernel and Metadata Kernel
b) Call Object Kernel, Security Kernel, and Metadata Kernel
c) Call Object Kernel and Security Kernel
d) Security Kernel
10. Which three components are required to apply electronic software Updates (ESUs) with Assistant?
a) Java Runtime Enviroment (JRE)
b) EnterpriseOne Deployment Client
c) JDBC Drive
d) EnterpriseOne Deployment Server