01. Which of the following statements is TRUE about the fast path?
a) Consultants should advise customers to use the fast path.
b) The fast path is used to access applications
c) Users cannot specify a specific version of an application via the fast path.
d) Reports can be submitted by entering the report number in the fast path.
e) Security does not work when the fast path is used.
02. A client needs to print attachments as part of payments. Where do you set the processing option to turn on "print attachments"?
a) Create Payment Groups
b) The Speed Release program
c) Work with Payment Groups
d) Cash Requirements program
e) Payment instrument defaults
03. What is the advantage of Speed Invoice Entry over standard invoice entry?
a) There is no advantage.
b) Standard Invoice Entry captures more information than Speed Invoice Entry
c) Although Speed Invoice Entry captures less information than Standard Invoice Entry, it is quicker when entering large numbers of invoices
d) Speed Invoice Entry is slower than Standard Invoice Entry
04. Your client is required to produce a trial balance that compares 'Actual" and "Budgets". You recommend they use the Trial Balance Ledger Comparison application. How is the 'Thru" date derived on this Find/Browse form?
a) The "Thru" date is driven by the Financial Reporting Period in the General Accounting Constant.
b) The user must enter the "Thru" date.
c) The "Thru" date is driven by the Financial Reporting Period in the Company Constant.
d) The "Thru" date is driven by the General Accounting Current Period in the Company Constant.
05. When your client runs the Tax Summary Report (R0018P) for the first time and no data appears. You immediately check the Tax Table (F0018) and find it empty. Which of the following has not been set up?
a) The Tax Rules by Company program.
b) The processing option In the Auto Payments Update program
c) The processing option In the post program, to update the tax table
d) The Tax Authority in the Address Book program.
e) The Supplier Master program, to update the tax table
06. You are going through the month end close process. How should you correct missing batch header records?
a) On the Batch Header Revision form, add the batch header record again.
b) Use the Universal Table Browser to add missing batch header records.
c) Repost the batch to reattach the batch header record.
d) Run the global batch program to assign batch header records to detail records.
e) On the General Journal Review form, type the batch header record into the grid
07. How should you implement credit checking at the parent level?
a) Set customer master “Billing Information related address number” to P- Parent number.
b) Set customer master “Send Invoice to” Information to P- Parent.
c) Set address book “Related Address number” to P- Parent.
d) Set customer master “Billing information credit check” to P- Parent.
08. You ran the application A/R Statistical History Update program (R03B16A). Which table does the system use to display information on the Account Statistical Summary Form?
09. Your client needs to make changes to vouchers. Which four actions can be performed with Speed Status Change?
a) Split a voucher for payment to different payees.
b) Change the bank account on existing vouchers.
c) Increase the discount amount on a group of vouchers.
d) Change a group of vouchers to allow payment by electronic funds transfer.
e) Release a group of vouchers m preparation for payment.
10. The Batch-program 'Identify New Entries' does which two of the following?
a) makes the program 'Revise Unpasted Entriesl find FA entries quicker
b) posts amounts to the Fixed Assets Ledger
c) reconciles the General Ledger to the Fixed Assets Balances
d) updates the General Ledger table F0911
e) creates new fixed assets master records