01. How can you configure a profile for reconciliation compliance to show the variance between a current period balance and a prior period balance in a separate workflow from the reconciliation?
a) On the currency tab, enable a currency bucket for that prior period balance.
b) Add a rule to the Rules tab.
c) Select a format with the Variance Analysis reconciliation method for the profile.
d) Create a calculated attribute to compare the prior period balance to the current period balance and add it to the profile.
02. A profile’s properties have been modified and the changes saved. Which statement is correct?
a) Existing reconciliations that use the profile are not updated.
b) Existing reconciliations with Pending or Open With Preparer status that use the profile are updated with the changes.
c) Existing reconciliations that use the profile are updated after approval by a system administrator.
d) Existing reconciliations with Pending status that use the profile are updated with the changes.
03. To which do you assign Holiday Rules?
c) organizational units
04. For which scenario could a match type with a single data source be appropriate?
a) matching credits and debits for a clearing account
b) intercompany matching
c) matching bank and point-of-sale transactions
d) variance analysis for current and prior period balances
05. When a user requests that responsibility for a reconciliation be reassigned to John, who is another regular user, John should be able to approve the request. How can this be configured?
a) In his User Preferences, John should select the Approve Reassignments option.
b) Add John to the Reassignment Approvers security group.
c) On the Reassignment Requests tab in System Settings, in the Allow Reassignment Request Approval By option, select Users.
d) On the Manage Users tab of the Access Control page, assign John the Reassignment Approvers role.
06. In a reconciliation profile, the Account Payable Reviewers team is assigned as the reviewer, and you want to require that ALL team members approve the reconciliation.
Which action should you perform?
a) In the Instructions tab of the profile, add instructions for all team members to review the reconciliation.
b) On the Workflow tab of the Profile, select All Reviewers in the Require Action By field.
c) Add a rule of the type Require Team Review to the Rules tab.
d) Do not select a Primary User for the Account Payable Reviewers team.
07. What happens when you select the Key option for a data source attribute?
a) Transactions with the same key attributes cannot be loaded.
b) The attribute is hidden from users.
c) Transactions are sorted by the attribute.
d) Values are required for the attribute.
08. The transaction matching period-end reconciliation displays an unexplained difference other than zero. Which two are possible explanations?
a) Currency exchanges rates are out of date.
b) Journal adjustments created were not posted.
c) You do not have security access to all the transactions.
d) The data load for transactions was incomplete.
09. You are a preparer with the User role and you are going on vacation. How can you assign responsibility for reconciliations currently open with you to the backup preparer?
a) In the Workflow tab of the reconciliations, select a backup preparer in the Backup Preparer field.
b) In the Actions menu of the reconciliations, select Request Reassignment.
c) In User Preferences, change your status to Out of Office.
d) Click the Release button in the reconciliations to release it to the other team members.
10. From which two dates defined in the period can you schedule reconciliations?
a) end date
b) prior period end date
c) close date
d) start date