01. What is the main function of the Data Security Policies?
a) defines the views or functionalities the user can access
b) defines the data a particular user can see and/or modify
c) defines the privileges and roles a particular user can have
d) defines the actions a particular user can do
e) defines the views the application can access
02. To create a service request, you log in to Engagement Cloud, navigate to service > Service Request and then click “Create Service Request”.
Which set of field must be completed to save the service request (assume as-delivered field properties have not been changed)?
a) Title, Status
c) Title, Category, Severity, Status
d) Title, Status, Problem Description
e) Title, Category, Severity
03. Your customer has noticed that emails are being retrieved every day only at 3:00 PM. This behavior began three days ago and no configuration changes were made during that time.
What is the cause of this new behavior?
a) a configured Job to process inbound emails
b) an inbound message filter per time schedule
c) an inbound message filter per sender
d) a configured profile option to schedule the retrieval of emails
04. Which statement is correct when describing the process of adding assignment rules from Service Setup?
a) Use the "Manage Service Assignment Rules" task, access the appropriate rules sets, create new rule(s), add conditions and actions, save and publish.
b) Use the "Manage Service Request Assignment Object" task, access the applicable service requests, create and apply new rule set(s) to the service requests, add conditions and actions, save and close.
c) Use the "Manage Service Request Assignment Object" task, access and lock the appropriate objects, create new rule set(s), add conditions and actions, save and publish.
d) Use the "Manage Service Assignment Rules" task, access and lock the appropriate rules sets, create new rule(s), add conditions and actions, save and close.
05. For which two groups of functions can keyboard shortcuts be set?
a) Button Access Keys
b) Personal Activity Functions
c) Administrator (that is, "Power") Commands
d) Action Commands
06. Which three subject functions are included in the RFST API for Service Requests (SRs)?
a) Update resource member
b) Delete activity
c) Update SR reference
d) Delete message
e) Update resource manager
07. Your customer wants to have a vertical Media Toolbar instead of the Horizontal one. Which statement is true?
a) The only Vertical Toolbar that you can enable is the Notifications Toolbar.
b) The Vertical Toolbar is always requited, while the Horizontal Toolbar and notifications are optional.
c) The Horizontal Toolbar is always required, while the Vertical Toolbar and notifications are optional.
d) You must set the Vertical Toolbar as the Default, and deactivate all Horizontal Toolbars.
08. A service agent can create tasks from different system areas. Identify three modules where a service agent can create and associate tasks.
b) Service requests
c) Sales opportunities
e) Social network
09. When published, SmartText entries can be made available to which two options?
a) specific users (i.e. "Select from list")
b) all users (i.e., "Public")
c) you and your immediate coworkers (i.e. "My Group")
d) yourself only (i.e. "Private")
e) this folder (i.e. "Users with folder access only")
10. Identify two correct options about Application Composer, as the primary web-based tool within Engagement Cloud used to modify standard and custom objects.
a) It allows edits to Dashboard pages.
b) It requires proper permissions to use the tool and additional permissions to edit the desired object.
c) It includes a preview option for all standard and custom object pages.
d) It requires the use of a sandbox to modify the fields associated with standard and custom objects.