01. Your customer has implemented English as base language and French as a local language. The customer’s bank needs the payment file to be sent to them in French.
What is the relevant step to do this for preparing the payment template?
a) Create your template in English language. then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under thecustom/payment folder, under the templates region. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF file. Then upload the file back under the translated region.
b) Create your template in the local language. then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under thecustom/payment folder, under the templates region. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF file. Then upload the file back under the translated region.
c) Create your template in English language. then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with country locale.
d) Create your template in local language. then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with country locale.
02. You want to have an invoice line automatically distributed across multiple cost centers.
For example, you want your monthly utility bill allocated across multiple cost centers based on a percentage. Select two methods to achieve this.
a) Customize the Subledger Accounting rules to allocate costs.
b) Define a distribution set andassign it manually to the invoice.
c) Enter the invoice in Payables and then use general ledger’s Calculation Manager to allocate the costs.
d) Define a distribution set and assign it to the supplier.
03. Identify two ways the invoice imaging solution works in the Cloud.
a) Customers scan the invoice on-premise and email the images.
b) Customers cannot use invoice imaging in the Cloud.
c) Customers scan and store the invoice images on-premise and attach them during invoice entry.
d) Customers ask their suppliers to scan and email the invoice.
e) Customers ask suppliers tosend electronic invoices.
04. The payment build program has completed but with errors. When submitting the payment process request, which processing option is used to review the error messages from the Manage Payment Process Request Inquiry?
a) Set the validation failure handling for documents to “show errors”.
b) Set the validation failure handling for payments to “show errors”.
c) Enable debug for the payment format program.
d) Set the validation failure handling for payments to “stop process for review”.
05. Your company policy requires that receipts be attached to expense report items before reimbursement can be made.
Which two statements are true about the association of a receipt to an expense report?
a) Users can maintain scanned receipts in a central repository and provide a reference number in the expense report.
b) An expense report may require original, imaged, or both types or receipts.
c) Expenses do not create payment requests for expense reports that have missing or overdue receipts.
d) Receipts are not required if the expense item falls within Per Diem Rates.
06. You have two business units, Vision Operations and Vision Services. How can you enable expense auditors to audit expense reports for specific business units?
a) Assign the Expense Auditor job roles to each auditor.
b) Assign the Expense Auditor as the owner of each business unit.
c) Assign the Expense Auditor Vision Operations and Expense AuditorVision Services data roles to each Expense Auditor.
d) Use segment value security rules to secure access to business units.
07. Which statement is true about selecting a bank account on the Create Payment page?
a) Bank account must match thesupplier’s bank account.
b) There is not relationship between the business unit, bank, and LE. Users can pick any bank account that is setup in their system.
c) LE on the bank account should be different from the LE on the invoice.
d) LE on the bank account should be equal to LE on the invoice.
08. Your intercompany transaction type is active and enabled for invoicing.
What are the two prerequisites to generate intercompany receivables and intercompany payable transactions after the Generate Intercompany Allocations process is run?
a) Run the process Transfer Intercompany transactions to Receivables and Transfer Intercompany transaction to Payables.
b) For the Legal Jurisdiction, Legal function “Generate intercompany invoice” should be assigned.
c) Supplier site primary pay flag and customer account bill to primary flag should be enabled.
d) Manual Approvals should be allowed for the transaction type.
e) Schedule create accounting for the intercompany process.
f) Run the processes Create Intercompany transactions to Receivables and Create Intercompany transactions to Payables.
09. You are using both Procurement and Financials. You want the system to automatically accrue uninvoiced receipts. Select two true statements.
a) For period end accruals, accounting is created at material receipt or at delivery to a final destination.
b) For period end accruals, the invoice accounting debits the expense account and credits the liability account.
c) For perpetual accruals, the invoice accounting debits the accrual account and credits the liability account.
d) For period end accruals, the invoice accounting for inventory items debits receipt inventory and credits the uninvoiced receipts.
10. A company has a requirement to default the disbursement bank account when submitting a Payment Process Request. Which two actions will accomplish this?
a) Define the Disbursement Bank Account to every supplier.
b) Define the Disbursement Bank Account to the Payment Method in payment default rules.
c) Assign the Disbursement Bank Account to users to have the payment process default the bank account.
d) Create a Payment Process Request template that includes the Disbursement Bank Account.
e) Define the Disbursement Bank Account at the business unit level to have the payment process derive the bank account.