The Oracle 1Z0-066 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle Database 12c - Data Guard Administration (1Z0-066) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-066 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-066 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-066 Certification Practice Exam for Oracle Database 12c - Data Guard Administration (1Z0-066) certification. Our team of Oracle Database experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-066 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-066 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-066 Sample Questions:
01. A query on the view DBA_LOGSTBY_UNSUPPORTED on your primary database returns no rows As a result of this, you decide that an upgrade may use logical standby databases. Which two are true about upgrading Data Guard environments consisting of one logical standby database running on a separate host from the primary?
a) The upgrade always requires downtown until the upgrade of the logical standby is completed
b) Using manual upgrade, catctI.pI can be executed in some cases on the primary and standby database simultaneously.
c) The upgrade always required downtime until the upgrade of the primary is completed
d) Using manual upgrade, catupgr.sqI needs to run on the primary database only.
e) SQL Apply on the local standby database must be stopped while the primary database is upgraded.
f) Fast-Start Failover can be used to protect the primary database during the upgrade.
02. Attempting to start the observer raises an error: DGMGRL> start observer: DGM-16954: Unable to open and lock the Observer configuration file Failed. Identify two possible reasons for this error
a) Fast-Start Failover is not yet enabled for this Data Guard configuration
b) The observer configuration file is marked read-only.
c) There is already an observer running for this Data Guard configuration.
d) There is another observer running for a Data Guard configuration which uses the same observer configuration file
e) The broker configuration has not yet been created.
03. Examine the Data Guard configuration: DGMGRL> show configuration Configuration –
Animals Protection Mode: MaxAvaiIabiIity Databases:
dogs- Primary database
sheep-(*) Physical standby database cats- Physical standby database Fast-Start Failover: ENABLED Configuration Status: SUCCESS
What happens if you issue "switchover" to sheep;" at the DGMGRL prompt?
a) The switchover succeeds but Dogs need to be reinstated
b) The switchover succeeds but Fast-Start Failover is suspended.
c) The switchover succeeds and Cats become the new failover target.
d) The switchover succeeds and Dogs become the new failover target
e) it results in an error indicating that a switchover is not allowed
04. Which four database parameters might be affected by or influence the creation of standby databases?
05. Which three are benefits of using the Data Guard Broker to manage standby databases?
a) it simplifies physical standby database creation
b) It provides an easy failover capability using a single command.
c) it coordinates database state transitions and updates database properties dynamically.
d) it automatically changes database properties after the protection mode for a configuration is changed
e) It provides an easy switchover capability using a single command.
f) It simplifies logical standby database creation.
06. Which three statements are true about Global Sequences when connected to a physical standby database with Real-Time Query enabled?
a) if the CACHE option is set then the size ofthe cache must be atleast 100
b) Their creation requires that a LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST n parameter be defined in the standby that points back to their primary
c) Their usage will always have a performance impact on the primary database.
d) Their usage may have a performance impact on the physical standby database ifthe CACHE size is too small
e) They must have the NOORDER and CACHE options set.
07. Which two are prerequisites for creating a standby database using Enterprise Manager cloud control?
a) The primary database must have FORCE LOGGING enabled.
b) The primary database must be in archive log mode
c) A backup of the primary database must exist.
d) The primary host and the proposed standby database host must run the same operating system.
e) The primary database instance must be started using an SPFILE.
f) The primary database must have flashback enabled
08. Which two statements are true about Real-Time Query?
a) Setting STANDBY_MAX_DATA_DELAY =0 requires synchronous redo transport.
b) Disabling Real-Time Query prevents the automatic start of redo apply when a physical standby database is opened READ ONLY.
c) Real-Time Query sessions can be connected to a Far Sync instance.
d) Real-Time Query has no limitations regarding the protection level of the Data Guard environment.
e) A standby database enabled for Real-Time Query cannot be the Fast-Start Failover target of the Data Guard configuration.
09. Your Data Guard environment consists of these components and settings:
1. A primary database
2. A remote physical standby database
3. Real-time query is enabled
4. The redo transport mode is set to SYNC.
5. The protection mode is set to Maximum Availability.
You notice that queries executed on the physical standby database receive errors: ORA- 03172: STANDBY_MAX_DATA_DELAY of 15 seconds exceeded. Which two would you recommend to avoid this error?
a) Change the protection mode to Maximum Performance.
b) Increase the size of the buffer cache on the standby database instance.
c) Reduce 1/0 latency for the storage used by the primary database.
d) Change the protection mode to Maximum Protection.
e) Increase the network bandwidth between the primary and standby databases
f) Increase the number of standby redo log files on the primary database
10. Your Data Guard environment has two remote physical standby databases. Client applications use the local naming method to define connectMty to the primary database instance. Which will automatically redirect clients to the new primary database in case of a switchover or failover?
a) Create a database service on the standby databases; automate the start of the service after a role change, and modify the connection description on the clients to use that service.
b) Configure a PRIMARY role service on the Primary and Standby and modify the Client connect descriptor to include both Primary and the Standby.
c) Set the DB_NAME parameter identically on all databases; modify the connection descriptor on the clients to use DB_NAME to connect to the primary database instance.
d) Set the LOCALJJSTENER parameter for all the database instances, to register services with the default listener on the primary database host.
Answer: b, e
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, d, e, f
Answer: b, c, e
Answer: b, d, e
Answer: b, e
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, f