01. We find the JMSRedelivered header set for a particular message on the receiver. In which two scenarios is this expected to happen?
a) The application has already received the message, but did not acknowledge it.
b) The session’s recover() method was called to restart the session beginning after the last acknowledged message.
c) The sender calls the redeliver() method for the message.
d) The sending application crashes after sending the message.
02. I want to configure automatic migration of pinned services from an unhealthy server to another target in the cluster. I wish to configure consensus leasing for this purpose.
Which two statements are true in this scenario?
a) Set the cluster “Migration Basis” policy to Consensus.
b) Migratable server should be associated with a node manager.
c) Set the server “Migration Basis” policy to Consensus.
d) A high availability database must be configured to manage consensus leasing information.
03. You need to make sure that a JMS Message never expires. What value should you set for the JMSExpiration header?
04. Under a normal startup scenario, a managed server contacts the administration server to get its configuration information.
However in case the administration server is not available, which mechanism can be used by the managed server to start up successfully?
a) Silent Mode
b) Isolated Mode
c) MSI Mode
d) Cluster Mode
05. Which two statements are true about the role of cluster master in whole server migration?
a) There is exactly one cluster master in the cluster at a given point of time.
b) The cluster master must host all the pinned services in the cluster.
c) Any managed server in the cluster can serve as the cluster master.
d) A cluster master must always be different from a singleton master.
e) The cluster master must always be started with the node manager.
06. The administration server is a major component of a WebLogic domain. I need to make available a standby administration server in case the main administration server in the domain crashes.
Which utility will help me in doing this?
a) Configuration Wizard
b) Domain Template Builder
d) Enterprise Manager
07. You are deploying an application. Which two are common processes for all three staging modes?
a) The target server receives the deployment command, performs its internal preparation of the deployment, and performs the actual deployment.
b) The administration server executes the deployment process on all targeted servers.
c) The administration server copies all the files to each of the targeted servers.
d) The administration server copies all the files to the appdeploy directory for the targeted servers.
e) The administration server executes the unarchive process in each of the targeted servers.
08. Your WebLogic Server (WLS) environment consists of multiple domains. Which is a true statement about WLS domains?
a) Domains require a minimum of one managed server.
b) Multiple domains can use the same or separate WLS installation while running on the same machine.
c) Multiple domains require separate WLS installations while running on the same machine.
d) Multiple domains require individual Node Managers while running on the same machine.
e) Multiple domains can share the same administration server.
09. What is the file extension for a domain extension template?
10. As part of a manual migration of JMS-related services, you just configured a custom file store and targeted it to the same migratable target as the JMS server.
Which two statements pertain to the successful configuration of this JMS store and the manual migration?
a) The custom store could be made available to a backup server target with prernigration/ post-migration scripts.
b) The custom store should not be targeted to the same migratable target as the migratable service.
c) All the candidate servers in the migratable target should have access to this custom store.
d) The JMS server that is using the default file store should be migrated to a migratable target.