01. If a column is not specified in a Data Redaction Policy, to which column(s) is it applied?
a) columns with any type of constraint
b) none of the columns
c) the primary and foreign key columns
d) the primary key column only
e) foreign key columns only
02. Which tool can be used to monitor and tune database performance in Oracle?
a) SQL Developer
b) Load for Oracle
c) Oracle Application Express
d) Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
03. What is true about the client identifier?
a) The client Identifier is automatically set by the SQL-Net layer.
b) The client Identifier is automatically included In the audit trail.
c) A session can have multiple client Identifier values set simultaneously.
d) The client Identifier cannot be changed during the session.
04. For which two reasons would you define Network ACLs?
a) for configuring fine-grained access control to Oracle wallets to make HTTP requests that require password or client-certificate authentication
b) to Improve the performance of the database applications that require access to remote network services
c) to block network attacks or denial of service attacks directed at the database
d) for configuring fine-grained access control for users and roles that need to access external network services from the database
e) to create auditing policies regarding the usage of network services from the database
05. When querying the database view, VSECRYPTION_WALLET, the status Is OPEN_NO_MASTER _KEY. What does this mean?
a) You do not have select privileges on this database view.
b) The key store is not open.
c) The master key has been corrupted.
d) The master key has not been created.
e) This is expected behavior for this view.
06. You Issue this statement as user SYS:
audit, context namespace kilimanjaro attributes a, b;
Which is true?
a) The statement must be updated to specify which users to audit.
b) The statement will audit all users.
c) The statement will only audit sys.
d) The statement will not audit any users.
07. Which type of attack attempts to find data by repeatedly trying similar SQL with a modified predicate?
a) timing attack
b) Inference attack
c) data remanence attack
d) cache attack
e) side-channel attack
f) known-plaintext attack
08. Database Vault is not used in your installation. Why is a conventional secure application role more secure than a normal role?
a) It Is In effect only when configured as a default role for the user.
b) It can be set only by users with the grant any bole privilege.
c) It can be set only by a package or procedure that is created with deflner's rights.
d) It requires a password to be set.
e) It can be set only by a package or procedure associated with the role definition.
09. What does the Application Data Modeling module of the Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting Pack search for?
a) data redaction policies
b) data masking transformations
c) parent/child relationships between the columns holding sensitive information
d) encrypted columns
10. A policy predicate function Is associated with an enabled Virtual Private Database (VPD) policy for a table. Which two arguments are passed to the function?
a) the table name
b) the schema owning the table
c) the policy type
d) the policy name
e) the policy group to which the policy belongs