01. When analyzing demand fulfillment, what are the three types of recommendations that users can review and accept for expediting?
a) Expedite transfer orders
b) Expedite make orders
c) Expedite buy orders
d) Expedite drop ship orders
e) Expedite make to stock orders
02. How can you deliver a forecast for drop shipments?
a) It cannot be done at this time.
b) Generate manually using Planning Analytics
c) Excel upload using File Based Data Import Process
d) Create based on the supplier performance for drop shipment collection
e) Create based on the drop shipment or booking history; the ship from will be the drop ship validation organization
03. Which option outlines changes you can make to a simulation plan when evaluating demand and supply?
a) Change item specification values, change item lead times, create mass changes for items
b) Add demands, cancel demands, reschedule demands, add supply, cancel supply, reschedule supplies
c) Change item specification values, change item lead times, change item-organization specification values
d) Add demands, cancel demands, reschedule demands, add new planned orders, reschedule supplies
e) Change item specification values, change item lead times, create mass changes for items all at once, change item-organization specification values
04. Your client has made a change to item costs. What type of collection do they need to run to only pick up this change?
a) Run targeted collection for item costs.
b) Must run full data collection. It is not possible to update just item costs.
c) Run net change collection for item costs.
d) Item costs cannot be updated via a data collection processes.
e) Item costs is automatically updated. No data collection is necessary.
05. Identify two ways you can track performance against goals when defining measure goals.
06. Which two statements are true regarding Planning Business Flows?
a) Inventory Planning cannot run in the Planning Business Flows.
b) You can analyze and adjust data at any stage of the process.
c) In automated plans, all release rules must be automatic.
d) Demand and Supply Planning have to be run in separate business flows.
e) Planners can set up automatic release rules or release orders manually as part of the plan execution.
07. You are defining material planners for your organization. However, when you go to Manage Material Planners, your organization does not appear in the list of values. Why?
a) The organization was not enabled for collection under Manage Planning Source Systems.
b) The organization must be enabled in Manage Planning Parameters.
c) The organization is an Item Organization.
d) The organization must be enabled in Manage Planning Profile Options.
e) You do not have data access to the organization.
08. A customer would like to account for the production loss in the supply planning process using the item shrinkage rate planning specification.
Which statement reflects the system behavior to meet this requirement?
a) Planning process reduces the demand based on shrinkage factor and keeps the supply quantity as is.
b) Planning calculation does not support shrinkage functionality.
c) Planning calculates no additional demand but creates the additional required supply based on shrinkage factor.
d) Planning calculation creates scrap demand to compensate for loss and maintains supply.
09. In which situation would Bills of Distribution be more effective than Sourcing Rules?
a) When Organization A, Organization B, and Organization C make their own products
b) When Organization A buys from a Supplier; Organization B transfers from Organization A, and Organization C transfers from Organization B
c) When all organizations transfer 50% of the material from Organization B, and 50% from Organization C
d) When all organizations are buying from a single outside supplier
10. Where do you view the collected data for Organizations, Customers, Suppliers, Carriers, and Inter location Shipping Networks?
a) View Simulation Sets
b) Review Plan Inputs
c) Maintain Supply Network Model
d) View Collected Data
e) Planning Analytics