The Oracle 1Z0-898 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer Certified Expert (1Z0-898) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-898 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-898 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-898 Certification Practice Exam for Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer Certified Expert (1Z0-898) certification. Our team of Java EE and Web Services experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-898 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-898 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-898 Sample Questions:
01. Which EntityManager API will lock entity x with a pessimistic lock?
a) em.lock(x, LockModeType.WRITE)
b) em.lock(x, LockModeType.PESSIMISTIC)
c) em.lock(x, LockModeType.PESSIMISTIC_READ)
d) em.lock(x, LockModeType.OPTIMISTIC_FORCE_INCREMENT)
02. An application uses an application-managed entity manager. Which of the following is NOT true?
a) The application may specify whether the scope of the persistence context is extended.
b) The application must use EntityManagerFactory instances to create entity managers.
c) Entity manager instances must be explicitly closed.
d) The application may need to call EntityManager. joinTransaction If a JTA aware entity manager is used.
03. Which cascade option can be specified in a mapping descriptor so that it applies to all relationships in a persistent e unit?
a) cascade all
b) cascade detach
c) cascade remove
04. If an application uses an extended persistence context, which of the following is true?
a) The persistencecontext exists until all transactions invoked by the EntityManager complete.
b) The persistence context exists until all transactions invoked by the EntityManagar complete and the EntityManager.clear () method is invoked.
c) The persistence context exists until the EntityManagerinstance is closed.
d) The persistence context exists until the EntityManagerFactory instance is closed.
05. Entity lifecycle callback methods may be defined in which three classes?
a) Embedded classes
b) Entity classes
c) Abstract classes
d) Entity listener classes
e) Mapped superclasses
f) Concrete non-entity superclasses
06. A developer has created a deep entity class hierarchy with many polymorphic relationships between entitles. Which inheritance strategy, as defined by the inheritanceType enumerated type, will be most performed in this scenario?
a) Single table-per-class-hierarchy (InheritanceType.SINGLE_TABLE)
b) Joined-subclass (inheritanceType. JOINED)
c) Table-per-concrete-class (inheritanceType.TABLE_PER_CLASS)
d) Polymorphic join table (inheritanceType. POLYMORPHIC_JOIN_TABLE)
07. Which statement is correct about the Java Persistence API support for the SQL queries?
a) SQL queries are NOT allowed to use parameters.
b) The result of an SQL query is not limited to entities.
c) Only SELECT SQL queries are required to be supported.
d) SQL queries are expected to be portable across databases.
08. If a Persistence application locks entity x with a LockModeType.OPTIMISTIC_FORCE INCREMENT lock type, which statement is true?
a) The Persistence application must increment the version value prior to locking the entity.
b) This operation will result in a PersistentLockException for a non-versioned object.
c) This operation will result in a PersistentLockException if the version checks fail.
d) LockModeType.OPTIMISTIC_FORCE_INCREMENT is the synonym of the LockModeType.WRITE lock type.
09. Which two of the following statements are true of embeddable classes?
a) An embeddable class must not be used to represent the state of another embeddable class.
b) Null comparison operations over embeddable classes are not supported in the Java Persistence query language.
c) An embeddable class must not contain a relationship to an entity.
d) An embeddable class can be the key of a Map relationship.
10. A developer needs to include a set of managed classes in a persistence unit. Which two solutions are correct?
a) Place the class files in the orm.xml file.
b) Place the class files in the root of the persistence unit.
c) Place the class files in any mapping file that is included on the classpath.
d) Place the class files in any jar on the classpath that is included in the persistence unit.
Answer: b, d, e
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, b