The Oracle 1Z0-807 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Certified Master (1Z0-807) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-807 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-807 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-807 Certification Practice Exam for Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Certified Master (1Z0-807) certification. Our team of Java EE experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-807 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-807 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-807 Sample Questions:
01. A Hot Potato anti pattern can arise from misuse of which technology combination?
a) JPA with the Web Tier
b) JNDI Lookups with Global Java Naming
c) Messaging in the Business Tier
d) Bean Validation with JSF Managed Beans
02. Which two statements are true about security strategies at the message level?
a) Each portion of a compound message is secured.
b) Message attachments are secured without the need for a dedicated API.
c) Messages are secured during transport and after arrival at their destination
d) Security is dependent on the application environment or the transport protocol.
e) SSL is required to ensure authenticity, integrity, and confidentiality.
03. Which option describes the design relationship between session beans and entity beans?
a) Interface segregation principle
b) Separation of concerns
c) Common reuse principle
e) Liskov substitution principle
04. Which two statements are true about RESTful web services?
a) They can be both stateful and stateless.
b) They are often similar than their Simple Object Access protocol (SOAP) equivalents.
c) They support the use of AJAX in web applications.
d) They support Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and message-Oriented Middleware (MOM) integration styles.
e) They are independent of the transport protocol.
05. Which three statements are true about inheritance?
a) The derived class must override all methods of the base class.
b) It should be possible to substitute the derived class for its base class.
c) Inheritance helps to reuse existing code implementations.
d) Inheritance promotes encapsulation better than interfaces.
e) Inheritance allows you to modify the behavior of objects.
06. Which two are primary concerns for a service-oriented architecture (SOA)?
a) Loose coupling
b) Well defined contracts
c) Low cohesion
d) Session handling
07. Your company provides a marketplace for industrial chemicals. You are required to offer accurate pricing and quantities to all marketplace users. Marketplace users are globally distributed. What is the most appropriate technology to use to satisfy this requirement?
a) Client-side polling using JAX-RPC
b) Server-side distribution using JAX-WS
c) Web services using REST
d) An enterprise messaging system
08. You are asked to propose a software deployment strategy that will reduce a client will also make deploying and testing their software stack more efficient. Which element would you include in your proposal?
a) Horizontally scalable platform
b) Vertically scalable platform
c) Standard unit testing software
d) Virtualized platform
09. Which two are objectives of the Abstract Factory pattern?
a) To separate the construction of a complex object from its representation
b) To specify the types of objects to create by using a sample instance
c) To create families of related objects
d) To create whole-part hierarchies
e) To enforce dependencies between concrete classes
10. Which statement is true about the use of security-related annotations in an enterprise bean?
a) They can be used to specify permissions only on business methods.
b) They can be used to acquire a secure connection using SSL.
c) They can be used to change an authentication mechanism.
d) They can be inherited from a parent abstract class.
e) They can be used to specify permissions on a class or its business methods.
Answer: b, c
Answer: b, c
Answer: b, c, e
Answer: a, b
Answer: c, e