01. You enclose an af:table inside an af:panelCollection. However, you do not see the menus that allow you to hide/show columns or freeze columns at runtime. Which statement accurately describes the reason for this?
a) You need to include a new menu component in the menus facet of af:panelCollection.
b) This is probably a limitation of the browser you are using.
c) Your table is not based on ADF Business Components, but rather on another type of data control.
d) The columnSelection attribute of your table is set to none or not set at all.
02. Identify two benefits of re-using components.
a) Code lines have cross-dependencies for deployment.
b) Code resides closest to the object to which it is related.
c) Code is less likely to be duplicated.
d) There is less code to test.
e) Code is copied from one component to another.
03. Which statement accurately describes the purpose of the DataBindings.cpx file?
a) It defines the ADF binding context for the entire application and contains references to the <pagename>PageDef.xml files that define the bindings for each application page.
b) It defines the UI components and bindings for a particular page.
c) It is the default unbounded task flow source file.
d) It contains the XML implementation of data controls as represented in the Data Controls panel.
e) It defines all the data controls for the current application.
04. A backing bean for a page must hold its value over multiple requests for the current user. Which three bean scopes are applicable?
05. You want to configure an application so that users can shop for products anonymously without authentication, and must then authenticate after they enter the checkout process. How would you enable this requirement?
a) Grant roles access rights to the task flow containing the checkout process
b) Ensure the task flow containing the shopping process is unbounded
c) Remove ADF Security for the application and replace it with Java EE Security for the task flow containing the checkout process
d) Add a view containing a login form to the task flow containing the checkout process
06. Which statement is true about a transient attribute?
a) It defines a calculated or derived attribute value that is not persisted in the database.
b) Its value can be defined only by a SELECT statement.
c) Its value can be defined only by a Groovy statement.
d) It always participates in a view object’s initial SELECT statement, but data changes to the attribute are not persisted back to the database.
e) It represents an attribute value that is marked as stale after a defined length of time after the initial query.
07. Consider a use case where a user enters a value for customer ID in a JSF view in one task flow and then submits the page that calls a second task flow.
The second task flow allows for viewing and editing Orders for the specified customer. Which two actions do you perform to pass the customer ID to the called task flow?
a) Use a method call activity on the called task flow to process the initialization parameter.
b) Create a finalization parameter on the called task flow.
c) Use a region to embed the called task flow within the calling page.
d) Create an execute action binding on the first page of the called task flow.
e) Create a view criteria to filter the Orders view object by the specified parameter.
08. The Orders entity object has an associated Java class OrdersImpl which includes a method getMaxOrderValue that returns a Number.
Which Groovy expression would you use to validate the OrderTotal attribute to ensure that the value of OrderTotal input by the user is less than the maximum order value as defined by getMaxOrderValue?
The validation must apply to new and existing orders.
a) return OrderTotal < OrdersImpl.getMaxOrderValue()
b) return OrderTotal < get MaxOrderValue()
c) return newValue < getMaxOrderValue()
d) return OrderTotal < groovy.MaxOrderValue()
e) It is not possible to call an entity Impl method from Groovy and so you should use a method validator.
09. What single type of event does a command component such as af:commandButton support?
10. Which two statements are true regarding the benefit of adding service methods at the application module level?
a) It allows you to build business-level methods that a consuming web page or client may use.
b) Any public method you add to an application module is automatically exposed to the consuming client.
c) An application module service method exposed in a service interface appears as an operation in the Data Controls window.
d) Defining a service interface in an application module is the only way to expose non-CRUD methods in Business Components to a web service client.
e) Business Components CRUD operations are automatically exposed in the application module service interface.