01. Your client is required to produce a trial balance that compares 'Actual" and "Budgets". You recommend they use the Trial Balance Ledger Comparison application. How is the 'Thru" date derived on this Find/Browse form?
a) The "Thru" date is driven by the Financial Reporting Period in the General Accounting Constant.
b) The user must enter the "Thru" date.
c) The "Thru" date is driven by the Financial Reporting Period in the Company Constant.
d) The "Thru" date is driven by the General Accounting Current Period in the Company Constant.
02. The JD Edwards Enterprise One Financials Data Relationships available in release 9.0 will simplify master data entry and increase the accuracy of master data attributes, which in turn will Increase reporting accuracy. What are two applications/tables supported by Data Relationships?
a) Company Master
b) Business Unit Master
c) Job Cost Master
d) Accounts Payable Master
03. Your client needs to make changes to vouchers. Which four actions can be performed with Speed Status Change?
a) Split a voucher for payment to different payees.
b) Change the bank account on existing vouchers.
c) Increase the discount amount on a group of vouchers.
d) Change a group of vouchers to allow payment by electronic funds transfer.
e) Release a group of vouchers m preparation for payment.
04. Your client wants to forecast cash activities to improve their rate of return. AP Cash Forecasting does NOT:
a) consolidate open vouchers from the A/P Ledger table
b) summarize information by business unit, company, due date, and currency
c) delete existing records in the Cash Summarization table with the cash type you specify in a processing option
d) update the Cash Summarization table with the new information
e) create an electronic table that will be sent to the banking institution
05. When your client runs the Tax Summary Report (R0018P) for the first time and no data appears. You immediately check the Tax Table (F0018) and find it empty. Which of the following has not been set up?
a) The Tax Rules by Company program.
b) The processing option In the Auto Payments Update program
c) The processing option In the post program, to update the tax table
d) The Tax Authority in the Address Book program.
e) The Supplier Master program, to update the tax table
06. Your client would like to know if they should set up additional customer records or use Line of Business processing. Why would you want to activate Line of Business processing?
a) To set up multiple sets SIC values for the customer.
b) To use a different default business unit for invoice entry.
c) To establish multiple Address Book records.
d) To establish a credit limit hierarchy by company.
e) To set up multiple sets of default information for the customer by company.
07. A client needs to print attachments as part of payments. Where do you set the processing option to turn on "print attachments"?
a) Create Payment Groups
b) The Speed Release program
c) Work with Payment Groups
d) Cash Requirements program
e) Payment instrument defaults
08. You are going through the month end close process. How should you correct missing batch header records?
a) On the Batch Header Revision form, add the batch header record again.
b) Use the Universal Table Browser to add missing batch header records.
c) Repost the batch to reattach the batch header record.
d) Run the global batch program to assign batch header records to detail records.
e) On the General Journal Review form, type the batch header record into the grid
09. Which of the following statements is TRUE about the fast path?
a) Consultants should advise customers to use the fast path.
b) The fast path is used to access applications
c) Users cannot specify a specific version of an application via the fast path.
d) Reports can be submitted by entering the report number in the fast path.
e) Security does not work when the fast path is used.
10. You ran the application A/R Statistical History Update program (R03B16A). Which table does the system use to display information on the Account Statistical Summary Form?