01. A PeopleCode program prepopulates the fields on a search page based on the user role. Which definition contains the program?
a) the search page
b) the USER_ID field
c) the menu
d) the view record
e) the search record
02. Examine this PeopleCode snippet:
&Date = ORDER.DATE;
Select the object-oriented equivalent.
a) &Field.Value = GetField(ORDER.DATE);
b) &Field = CreateField();&Date = &Field(ORDER.DATE);
c) &Date = GetValue(ORDER.DATE);
d) &Date.GetValue = ORDER.DATE;
e) &Field = GetField(ORDER.DATE);&Date = &Field.Value;
03. Identify three valid sources of Inventory Demand.
a) Approved Requisition Lines
b) Approved Purchase Order Lines
c) Sales Order Lines in Entered status
d) Miscellaneous Transactions
e) Scheduled CMRO Work Orders
f) Sales Orders Lines in Scheduled status
g) WIP Work Orders in Released status
04. On a page definition, which control is most like a link?
a) Prompt button
b) Secondary page
c) Page anchor
d) Instant Messaging action
e) Push button
05. Select the three true statements regarding search keys.
a) A fieldcan be a search key even if it is not a key.
b) The search key property is irrelevant if the record definition is not used as a search record.
c) Search key fields appear on the search page.
d) Selecting the Search Key option automatically selects the List Box Item option.
e) If an existing key field is changed to a search key, you must alter or rebuild the table.
f) Search key fields are indexed.
06. Select the two true statements regarding search attributes.
a) Search keys do not have to be part of the record definition primary key structure.
b) Alternate search keys generate the search page unless they are not list box items.
c) A field does not have to be a search key or an alternate search key to be a list box item.
d) Unlike search keys, alternate search keys do not appear on the search page in Basic Search mode.
07. What is the maximum number of duplicate levels that you can place on a page?
b) As many as the page real estate can support
08. Which are the two PeopleCode row action events?
09. Why would you choose to reference a derived/work field in a PeopleCode program, rather than a PeopleCode variable?
a) A derived/work field can be displayed on a page.
b) A derived/work field has a longer duration than a global variable.
c) Derived/work fields can be saved to the derived/work table.
d) Derived/work fields have more flexibility with data types than with variables.
e) You must use derived/work fields to perform calculations.
f) Derived/work fields are simpler to implement than variables.
10. Your manager asks you to use PeopleCode to autogenerate the keys for the Orders page. Which event do you use?