The Oracle 1Z0-238 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Oracle EBS R12 Install Patch and Maintain Applications (1Z0-238) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-238 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-238 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-238 Certification Practice Exam for Oracle EBS R12 Install Patch and Maintain Applications (1Z0-238) certification. Our team of E-Business Suite experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-238 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-238 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-238 Sample Questions:
01. AD Administration contains a utility named Maintain Snapshot Information. Which statements correctly describe the functionality of this utility?
a) You can create a copy of an existing snapshot.
b) You can delete the current view snapshot.
c) You can create a list of the current view and named snapshots stored in your system.
d) You can export an existing snapshot to a file for storage or to another system.
e) You can update the current view snapshot with any changes to the snapshot since the last update.
02. Identify the elements of a patch.
a) unified driver
b) readme files
c) generic driver
d) patch history files
e) patch metadata files
03. In Oracle Applications R12, to which directory does the $OA_HTML environment variable point?
04. What are the different AutoConfig scripts?
05. When do you run AutoConfig?
a) after the JAR files are generated
b) when any ADX product patch is applied
c) when you add data in Oracle Applications Manager (OAM) support cart
d) when you have made updates to a Context file (via Oracle Applications Manager)
e) when an Oracle MetaLink note instructs you to run Autoconfig as part of an upgrade, migration, cloning, and/or configuration process
06. When you execute adutconf.sql as the apps database user, it creates a file called adutconf.lst. Identify the configuration information that will be captured in adutconf.lst.
a) Product installation status
b) Rollback segment information
c) Version of Oracle Applications
d) Status of Multiorg enabled or not
e) Location and size of database data files
f) Versions of all ORACLE_HOMEs used by Oracle Applications R12
07. Which directory in Oracle Applications R12 contains ORACLE_HOME used for the tools components of the Applications technology stack?
08. Which piece of information is captured as part of the Patch Impact Analysis of a particular patch?
a) prerequisite patches that can be merged and applied
b) objects that would be rendered invalid after applying the patch
c) objects that would be dropped from the database during patch application
d) prerequisite patches required by the patch along with the readme of each patch
09. Which two statements are true if you choose the "Recreate grants and synonyms for APPS schema" task option from the adadmin utility?
a) This option re-creates grants on some packages from APPS to SYSTEM.
b) This option re-creates grants and synonyms for the APPLSYSPUB schema.
c) This option re-creates grants and synonyms for the code objects of the APPS schema to the base product schemas.
d) This option spawns parallel workers to re-create grants and synonyms linking sequences and tables in the base product schemas to the APPS schema.
10. Which two tasks can you perform with the Application DBA (AD) Controller utility?
a) Restart a failed patch.
b) Review the worker status.
c) Assign a job to the worker.
d) Restart a completed worker.
e) Restart a terminated worker.
Answer: a, c, d, e
Answer: a, b, e
Answer: a, c, d
Answer: b, d, e
Answer: a, b, c, d
Answer: b, d
Answer: b, e