The Oracle 1Z0-060 Sample Question Set is designed to help you prepare for the Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c (1Z0-060) certification exam. To become familiar with actual Oracle Certification exam environment, we suggest you to try Sample Oracle 1Z0-060 Certification Practice Exam.
This sample Oracle 1Z0-060 certification practice exam is designed for evaluation purposes only. If you really want to test your knowledge to identify your weak areas and familiarize with actual exam format, we suggest you to practice with Premium Oracle 1Z0-060 Certification Practice Exam for Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c (1Z0-060) certification. Our team of Oracle Database experts have designed Questions-Answers for this premium practice exam by collecting inputs from recently certified candidates. Hence, We strongly recommend you to use Premium Oracle 1Z0-060 Certification Practice Exam to clear your actual Oracle 1Z0-060 Certification Exam with great score.
1Z0-060 Sample Questions:
01. Which statement is true about Oracle Net Listener?
a) It acts as the listening endpoint for the Oracle database instance for all local and non-local user connections.
b) A single listener can service only one database instance and multiple remote client connections.
c) Service registration with the listener is performed by the process monitor (LREG) process of each database instance.
d) The listener.ora configuration file must be configured with one or more listening protocol addresses to allow remote users to connect to a database instance.
e) The listener.ora configuration file must be located in the ORACLE_HOME/network/admin directly.
02. Your multitenant container (CDB) containing three pluggable databases (PDBs) is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You find that the SYSAUX tablespace is corrupted in the root container.
The steps to recover the tablespace are as follows:
1. Mount the CDB.
2. Close all the PDBs.
3. Open the database.
4. Apply the archive redo logs.
5. Restore the data file.
6. Take the SYSAUX tablespace offline.
7. Place the SYSAUX tablespace online.
8. Open all the PDBs with RESETLOGS.
9. Open the database with RESETLOGS.
10. Execute the command SHUTDOWN ABORT.
Which option identifies the correct sequence to recover the SYSAUX tablespace?
a) 6, 5, 4, 7
b) 10, 1, 2, 5, 8
c) 10, 1, 2, 5, 4, 9, 8
d) 10, 1, 5, 8, 10
03. In your multitenant container database (CDB) containing pluggable databases (PDB), users complain about performance degradation.
How does real-time Automatic database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) check performance degradation and provide solutions?
a) It collects data from SGA and compares it with a preserved snapshot.
b) It collects data from SGA, analyzes it, and provides a report.
c) It collects data from SGA and compares it with the latest snapshot.
d) It collects data from both SGA and PGA, analyzes it, and provides a report.
04. Which three functions are performed by the SQL Tuning Advisor?
a) Building and implementing SQL profiles
b) Recommending the optimization of materialized views
c) Checking query objects for missing and stale statistics
d) Recommending bitmap, function-based, and B-tree indexes
e) Recommending the restructuring of SQL queries that are using bad plans
05. Which two are true concerning a multitenant container database with three pluggable database?
a) All administration tasks must be done to a specific pluggable database.
b) The pluggable databases increase patching time.
c) The pluggable databases reduce administration effort.
d) The pluggable databases are patched together.
e) Pluggable databases are only used for database consolidation.
06. Your database is open and the LISTENER listener running. You stopped the wrong listener LISTENER by issuing the following command:
1snrctl > STOP
What happens to the sessions that are presently connected to the database Instance?
a) They are able to perform only queries.
b) They are not affected and continue to function normally.
c) They are terminated and the active transactions are rolled back.
d) They are not allowed to perform any operations until the listener LISTENER is started.
07. You support Oracle Database 12c Oracle Database 11g, and Oracle Database log on the same server. All databases of all versions use Automatic Storage Management (ASM). Which three statements are true about the ASM disk group compatibility attributes that are set for a disk group?
a) The ASM compatibility attribute controls the format of the disk group metadata.
b) RDBMS compatibility together with the database version determines whether a database Instance can mount the ASM disk group.
c) The RDBMS compatibility setting allows only databases set to the same version as the compatibility value, to mount the ASM disk group.
d) The ASM compatibility attribute determines some of the ASM features that may be used by the Oracle disk group.
e) The ADVM compatibility attribute determines the ACFS features that may be used by the Oracle 10 g database.
08. A senior DBA asked you to execute the following command to improve performance:
SQL> ALTER TABLE subscribe log STORAGE (BUFFER_POOL recycle);
You checked the data in the SUBSCRIBE_LOG table and found that it is a large table containing one million rows. What could be a reason for this recommendation?
a) The keep pool is not configured.
b) Automatic Workarea Management is not configured.
c) Automatic Shared Memory Management is not enabled.
d) The data blocks in the SUBSCRIBE_LOG table are rarely accessed.
e) All the queries on the SUBSCRIBE_LOG table are rewritten to a materialized view.
09. Identify two situations in which the alert log file is updated.
a) Running a query on a table returns ORA-600: Internal Error.
b) Inserting a value into a table returns ORA-01722: invalid number.
c) Creating a table returns ORA-00955: name us already in used by an existing objects.
d) Inserting a value into a table returns ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYS.OK_TECHP) violated.
e) Rebuilding an index using ALTER INDEX . . . REBUILD fails with an ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 14, block # 50) error.
10. You upgraded from a previous Oracle database version to Oracle Database version to Oracle Database 12c. Your database supports a mixed workload. During the day, lots of insert, update, and delete operations are performed.
At night, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and batch reporting jobs are run. The ETL jobs perform certain database operations using two or more concurrent sessions.
After the upgrade, you notice that the performance of ETL jobs has degraded. To ascertain the cause of performance degradation, you want to collect basic statistics such as the level of parallelism, total database time, and the number of I/O requests for the ETL jobs. How do you accomplish this?
a) Examine the Active Session History (ASH) reports for the time period of the ETL or batch reporting runs.
b) Enable SQL tracing for the queries in the ETL and batch reporting queries and gather diagnostic data from the trace file.
c) Enable real-time SQL monitoring for ETL jobs and gather diagnostic data from the V$SQL_MONITOR view.
d) Enable real-time database operation monitoring using the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.BEGIN_OPERATION function, and then use the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR function to view the required information.
Answer: a, c, e
Answer: c, d
Answer: a, b, d
Answer: a, e