01. When creating an Oracle Cluster database using DBCA the "Memory size (SGA and PGA)” field is supplied on value of 2000 MB. Identify the default block Size used for the database.
a) 2 KB
b) 4 KB
c) 8 KB
d) 16 KB
e) 32 KB
02. You are managing a policy-managed three-instance RAC database. You ran database ADDM for the database and noticed gc current block congested and gc cr block congested waits. What are two possible reasons for these wait events?
a) The wait events indicate a delay in processing has occurred in the Global Cache Services (GCS), which is usually caused by high load.
b) The wait times indicate that the blocks must wait after initiating a gc block request, for the round trip from the start of the wait until the blocks arrive.
c) The wait events indicate that there is block contention resulting in multiple requests for access to local blocks.
d) The wait events indicate that the local instance making the request for current or consistent read blocks was waiting for logical I/O from its own buffer cache at the same time.
03. Which two statements are true regarding the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) In a RAC environment?
a) The AWR includes time model statistics based on time usage for activities displayed In the VSSYS_TIME_MODELand VSSESS_TIHE_HODELviews.
b) The AWR is controlled by the statistics_level initialization parameter and it must be set toTYPICALorBASIC
c) The Manageability Monitor Processes (MMON) process gathers statistics every hour from every instance and creates an AWR snapshot and stores it In the SGA.
d) The MMON process gathers statistics from its' own instance and kicks off statistics collection form other instances every hour from other instances and creates an AWR snapshot which is written to the sysaux tablespace.
04. Which three statements are true about services and the Resource Manager?
a) The Resource Manager can manage the relative priority of services within an instance by binding services directly to consumer groups if services are mapped to consumer groups by the DBA.
b) When a client connects using a service, the service can be mapped to a consumer group, enabling the Resource Manager to manage work requests by service in the order of their importance.
c) The srvctl utility is used to map services to consumer groups.
d) The Resource Manager offers benefits In managing workloads because priority is given to business functions rather than the sessions that support those business functions.
05. You have a four-node cluster with four node VIPS and three scan VIPS already In use after Oracle Grid Infrastructure installation. You plan to manage a customerdeveloped, web-based application with the Oracle Grid Infrastructure to provide high availability.
Which two statements are true about the vip application resource that must be created?
a) The vip application must be active on the same subnet and ethernet adaptor as the, Interconnect.
b) The vip application must be active on the same subnet and ethernet adaptor as the public ip Address.
c) The vip application must not be online on the same node as any of the scan vips.
d) The vip application must be active on a different node than the application depending on Che by using the dispersion start dependency in the resource definition.
e) The vip application must be enabled to run as the root user.
06. Which three statements are true about the logging or tracing of Java-based Oracle tools?
a) By default, Oracle logs actions for DBCA and DBUA.
b) For tools such as SRVCTL and CLUVFY, tracing can be enabled by setting srvm trace = true your shell environment before executing the commands.
c) The srvm_trace environment variable can be set only in the user's shell environment file.
d) To disable tracing for Java-based tools, unset the srvm_trace variable: export srvm_trace=
07. The database administrator is tasked with creating an ASM disk group. Exadata is not being used. If failure groups are not specified when creating an ASM disk group containing 10 disks, how many failure groups are automatically created?
08. Which three statements define a cluster?
a) is a group of independent, but interconnected computers that act as a single system
b) can be deployed to increase availability and performance
c) can be deployed to balance a dynamically changing workload
d) should appear to an application as multiple servers
09. Which two network addresses are required to be static, non-dhcp addresses when using the Grid Naming?
a) GNS VIP Address
b) SCAN VIP Address
c) Node VIP Address
d) Node Public Address
e) Node Private Address
10. The Oracle Grid Infrastructure administrator runs ocrconfig -backupioc <new_location> after completing the installation of the Grid Infrastructure. What are the two reasons for doing this
a) The master node may change if the node running the master CRS daemon shuts down causing another node to become the master. Because the default location is a nonshared storage, and only the master node performs backups, the backups could be spread around on many nodes making management or recovery more difficult.
b) The cluster node currently acting as the master node for CRS is the only node that backs up the OCR to the default location, and by changing the location, all cluster nodes will then take backups.
c) This is done to move the backup location into an ASM Cluster File System directory so that the backups benefit from ASM striping and mirroring.
d) If for any reason CRS must be stopped on all nodes for a time spanning a scheduled backup, then on restart, the backup timer will be reset. This could result in longer time duration between automatic backups than the standard four-hour interval.