01. Which of the following is not part of the security features or security model of the Java SE environment?
d) Web Start
02. Which pattern is used to validate an asynchronous message payload to avoid a Hot Potato anti-pattern?
a) Context Holder
b) Resource Binder
c) Payload Extractor
d) Asynchronous Resource Integrator
03. A Hot Potato anti pattern can arise from misuse of which technology combination?
a) Bean Validation with JSF Managed Beans
b) Messaging in the Business Tier
c) JNDI Lookups with Global Java Naming
d) JPA with the Web Tier
04. Which three statements are true about inheritance?
a) Inheritance helps to reuse existing code implementations.
b) It should be possible to substitute the derived class for its base class.
c) Inheritance allows you to modify the behavior of objects.
d) Inheritance promotes encapsulation better than interfaces.
e) The derived class must override all methods of the base class.
05. You are asked to propose a software deployment strategy that will reduce a client will also make deploying and testing their software stack more efficient.
Which element would you include in your proposal?
a) Vertically scalable platform
b) Horizontally scalable platform
c) Virtualized platform
d) Standard unit testing software
06. Which two statements are true about RESTful web services?
a) They can be both stateful and stateless.
b) They support the use of AJAX in web applications.
c) They are often similar than their Simple Object Access protocol (SOAP) equivalents.
d) They are independent of the transport protocol.
e) They support Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and message-Oriented Middleware (MOM) integration styles.
07. Which option describes the design relationship between session beans and entity beans?
b) Separation of concerns
c) Common reuse principle
d) Liskov substitution principle
e) Interface segregation principle
08. Which type of application would benefit from using the Singleton pattern?
a) An application that interacts with external systems in serial fashion.
b) An application that interacts with external systems in parallel fashion.
c) A clustered application that can support 200 concurrent users.
d) An application that requires remote monitoring capabilities
09. Your company provides a marketplace for industrial chemicals. You are required to offer accurate pricing and quantities to all marketplace users.
Marketplace users are globally distributed. What is the most appropriate technology to use to satisfy this requirement?
a) Server-side distribution using JAX-WS
b) Client-side polling using JAX-RPC
c) Web services using REST
d) An enterprise messaging system
10. With respect to a Java EE session bean, what statements are true?
a) For a stateless session bean (SLSB), the interaction is contained in a single method call and the process does not maintain client state.
b) For a stateful session bean (SFSB), the interaction may invoke many methods, and processes can span multiple method requests, thus necessitating the maintaining of a client state.
c) A singleton session bean is instantiated once per application and exists for the life cycle of the application.
d) Message session beans cannot be accessed by web service clients.