01. Select the two options that will complete this sentence to make it a true statement: "A customer who uses best practices in the master data management of relationships and hierarchies _____.“
a) utilizes multiple points of maintenance for hierarchies and data relationships
b) syncs master data to reporting systems
c) utilizes a web-based solution for mastering relationships between customer contact information and customer order information
d) syncs master data to ERP systems
e) utilizes a solution that is not based on business user requirements
02. Choose the three valid prebuilt system rules within DRM.
a) Name must be unique.
b) Description must be unique.
c) Cannot add nodes below a node tagged "Leaf"
d) If a property is set to "inherited" and a value does not exist, DRM looks to the closest ancestor for the property value.
e) If a property is set to "inherited" and a value does exist, the value is inherited to only the node's children.
03. Which special characters can cause issues when used in DRM metadata objects (e.g. property name)?
04. During the analysis and design work for a DRM implementation project, several business rules were identified.
After discussion and consideration, the project team determined that validations were required to enforce these business rules when users maintain nodes and hierarchies.
Identify the true statement about the DRM validations feature that will support the enforcement of business rules for end users during data entry.
a) Validations may be run in batch by an end user.
b) Only a DRM administrator can assign validations to version and hierarchies.
c) Null values are returned when multiple validations are assigned at the same time.
d) All hierarchies and nodes of a version inherit the validations assigned to that version.
e) Nodes within a hierarchy do not inherit the validations assigned to the hierarchy.
05. Identify the true statements about designing properties for downstream systems.
1. System names should not match property definition names
2. Property definitions must have unique fully qualified names and labels across namespaces.
3. List values can be used to control end-user updates.
4. List values in property definitions should match accepted formats and values of downstream systems.
5. Users should build similar validations that are required for your downstream system.
a) 1, 2, 4 only
b) 1, 2, 3, 4 only
c) 1, 3, 4 only
d) 3, 4, 5 only
e) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
06. Select the valid filter that that can be applied to narrow the transaction history results when searching the transaction history?
a) Property Description
b) Action Description
c) Specific transaction ID
d) From and/or To values
e) Node Description
07. Identify the three true statements about implementing the DRM API.
a) SOAP based web service that requires a SOAP header for each web service call
b) Deployed to Websphere Application Server as a J2EE web application
c) Web service communicates with DRM server via the API adapter
d) Depends on the Oracle Identity Manager for policy management and security of infrastructure
e) You must attach all three policies when making calls to the DRM Web Service wssll_saml_token_with_message_protection_client_policy wssll_username_token_with_message_protection_client_policy wss_username_token_service_policy
f) You must pass the server URL and session parameters for ProductVersion, CultureName, and TimeZoneOffset in the SOAP header
08. What functions can be performed by the Data Creator role?
1. Manage all versions
2. Create versions
3. Manage user queries
4. Manage standard queries
5. Create Users
a) 1, 2 only
b) 2, 3 only
c) 3, 4 only
d) 4, 5 only
e) 1, 3, 4 only
f) 2, 3, 4 only
09. Which two objects can be used to organize related hierarchies?
a) Hierarchy group
b) Node type
e) Property category
10. Identify the true statements about Workflow in DRM.
1. Workflow is exposed through the API.
2. Change requests are validated against a version and committed to the draft version.
3. Change requests are stored in a draft state for approval.
4. Change requests pending approval cannot be changed until the change has been approved.
5. Change requests are committed to a global level once the request is submitted.
a) 1, 2 only
b) 1, 3 only
c) 1, 2, 3 only
d) 1, 2, 4 only
e) 1, 3, 4, 5 only
f) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5