01. Your customer sets up an item with the wrong primary unit of measure (UOM) and transacts for a couple of years. Now the customer realizes that the unit of measure setup was incorrect.
How can you correct the UOM after transactions have been made?
a) You can change the UOM easily in the organization items.
b) You cannot correct the primary UOM for the item after transactions.
c) You can easily correct the primary UOM by changing the value in the item master.
d) You can delete items using delete group and create the item again using the correct primary UOM.
02. For performing an ABC analysis, you need to define ABC Compile, ABC Classes, and ABC Assignment Groups. Identify two correct actions.
a) Link an ABC Group to an ABC Compile.
b) Link an ABC Compile to an ABC Group.
c) Assign an ABC Group to an ABC Class.
d) Assign an ABC Class to an ABC Group.
e) Enable an ABC Group in Subinventories.
03. Which two statements are true about using foreign currency?
a) Requisition total is expressed in foreign currency.
b) Currency can be changed even after a requisition is approved.
c) Currency cannot be changed once a purchase order is approved.
d) A foreign currency reference can be specified for each purchase order line.
e) Requisition can automatically source blanket agreements or catalog quotations with foreign currency information.
04. The PO Create Documents Workflow creates.
a) releases from blanket purchase agreements
b) standard purchase orders from bid quotations
c) standard purchase orders from catalog quotations
d) standard purchase orders from standard quotations
e) standard purchase orders from planned purchase agreements
f) standard purchase orders from contract purchase agreements
05. When you enter a receipt; you first use the Find Expected Receipts window to locate the source document for the receipt.
Select four valid source documents for a receipt.
a) An approved internal requisition line
b) An intransit shipment within your Inventory
c) A shipment from a supplier based on a purchase order
d) A move order from Inventory for material storage relocation
e) A return from a customer based on a return material authorization (RMA)
f) A shipment from inventory backed by an internal safes order generated by an internal requisition
06. Which profile option controls whether a flexfield window automatically opens when you navigate to a customized descriptive flexfield?
a) Flexfields: Shorthand Entry
b) Flexfields: Open Key Window
c) Flexfields: Open List of Values
d) Flexfields: Open Descr Window
e) Flexfields: Open Description Field
07. You received 100 units of item A on Monday. On Tuesday, you discovered that three units are missing from the shipment.
You entered a correction to adjust the quantity received to 97. On Wednesday, you found two units damaged and you created a Return To Supplier transaction. The profile option PO: ERS Aging Period is set to 3 days.
What is true if the Payment on Receipt process is run on Friday?
a) The process will generate an invoice for 95 units.
b) The process will generate an invoice for 97 units and a debit memo for 2 units.
c) The process will generate an invoice for 97 units. Then you will have to manually create a debit memo for 2 units.
d) The Return To Supplier transaction already created a debit memo. The Payment on Receipt process will generate an invoice for 97 units.
e) The process will generate an invoice for 100 units. Then you will have to manually adjust the invoice for 3 units and create a debit memo for 2 units.
08. What two conditions prevent you from reserving the inventory?
a) The inventory module is installed as Shared.
b) The items have a nonreservable material status.
c) The inventory is in a Standard Cost inventory organization.
d) The inventory is in an Average Cost inventory organization.
e) The reservation will cause the on-hand quantity to be negative.
09. Which two statements are true regarding lot-based unit of measure (UOM) conversions?
a) You cannot update existing on-hand balances for lot-based UOM conversions.
b) You can create lot-specific UOM conversions for on-hand lots or lots with a zero balance.
c) You cannot create lot-specific UOM conversions for on-hand lots or lots with a zero balance.
d) During a PO receipt, the lot-based conversion cannot be updated if the lot does not match existing conversion rates.
e) Updating the on-hand balance on a lot-based UOM conversion requires a cycle count transaction with the lot number provided in the count record.
10. Each UOM class must have a base unit specified. Which represents a base unit for the UOM Class Quantity?