01. Select three features that Multi-Org provides to satisfy business needs.
a) secures user access to data
b) supports fixed asset management
c) procures from one Legal Entity and receives in another
d) supports multiple language installations of Oracle Applications
e) supports any number of business units within a single installation
02. A debit memo reversal must be utilized to reverse the receipt if _________.
a) receipt is a non-invoice-related receipt
b) receipt has an open claim associated with it
c) receipt has been reconciled in Cash Management
d) receipt has a remitted credit card refund application
03. Which two statements are true about invoicing rules and accounting rules?
a) If a transaction has an invoicing rule, an accounting rule is optional.
b) If a transaction has an invoicing rule, an accounting rule is not allowed.
c) If a transaction has an invoicing rule, an accounting rule is also required.
d) Invoicing rules and accounting rules have no effect until Invoices are paid.
e) Invoicing rules and accounting rules have no effect unless you choose the accrual method of accounting.
04. The client entered a miscellaneous receipt by mistake; it was posted to General Ledger. Now the miscellaneous receipt needs to be reversed. Which method would you advise the client to use?
a) Carry out a standard reversal of the miscellaneous receipt.
b) Carry out a debit memo reversal of the miscellaneous receipt.
c) Create a receivable activity adjustment for the reversal of the miscellaneous receipt.
d) Create an adjustment in receivables for the reversal of the effect of the miscellaneous receipt.
e) Create a journal entry in General Ledger to reverse the accounting impact created by the posting of the miscellaneous receipt.
05. Identify the three applications that create invoices into Oracle Receivables.
a) Oracle Loans
b) Oracle Projects
c) Oracle Shipping
d) Oracle Cash Management
e) Oracle Lease Management
06. You have just opened the Transactions form. Which field would you see on this form?
b) legal entity
c) cost center
d) operating unit
07. Which statement best describes stages In the credit review process?
a) initiating a credit review, data collection, data analysis, making and implementing the recommendations
b) defining a profile class, assigning it to customers, setting up the scoring model, and starting the workflow background process
c) manually reviewing customers' past billing and payment history, initiating discussions with customers, and implementing recommendations
d) manually initiating a review by sending out malls to customers requesting information, reviewing and making recommendations, and implementing
08. Your client is implementing Oracle Financials and Order Management. The AR team lead has heard about the Tax Reporting Ledger and wants to know which subledger modules are used by the report.
Identify three applications that can be reported by the Tax Reporting Ledger.
e) General Ledger
f) Cash Management
g) Order Management
09. Identify the two benefits of using Multi-Org Access Control.
a) View asset Information across multiple asset books.
b) Restrict access to users based on their Organization assignments.
c) Submit and view data across different Ledgers using a single responsibility.
d) Enter Payables invoices for different Operating Units using a single responsibility.
e) View Consolidated requisitions across Operating Units using a single responsibility.
10. How many data source views can you register for the Lines data source in Bill Presentment Architecture?