01. Which statement best describes stages In the credit review process?
a) initiating a credit review, data collection, data analysis, making and implementing the recommendations
b) defining a profile class, assigning it to customers, setting up the scoring model, and starting the workflow background process
c) manually reviewing customers' past billing and payment history, initiating discussions with customers, and implementing recommendations
d) manually initiating a review by sending out malls to customers requesting information, reviewing and making recommendations, and implementing recommendations after approval
02. Identify the Receivables activity type where you are unable to select the tax rate code source option of invoice.
b) Earned discount
c) Unearned discount
d) Miscellaneous cash
03. Several fields are required during manual Invoice entry. Which are the fields required at the header level?
a) date, customer, source, type, GL date, legal entity
b) date, legal entity, bill-to, source, type, class, remit-to
c) terms, date, bill-to, source, legal entity, type, remit-to
d) date, customer, source, type, General Ledger (GL) date, class
e) date, source, class, type, GL date, legal entity, bill-to, terms, remit-to
04. You are setting up Receivable Accounting Events in Subledger Accounting. Identify Event Entity.
05. Oracle Credit Management (OCM) uses lookups to help speed up data entry and increase accuracy. Select two required lookups used by OCM.
a) Risk code
b) Credit rating
c) Payment terms
d) Credit review type
e) Credit classification
06. Company ABC implementing Oracle User Management (OUM). It has decided to implement the Self Service and Approvals access control layer.
What are the three self-service registration tasks an end us er can perform?
a) Reset passwords.
b) Obtain new user accounts.
c) Request deactivation of responsibility.
d) Request reports to be added to request set.
e) Request additional access to the applications.
07. Which tree major application product families are Included in the Oracle E -Business Suite Release 12 footprint?
a) Oracle Workflow
b) Oracle Financials
c) Oracle Applications Framework
d) Oracle Applications Object Library
e) Oracle Project Management Product Suite
f) Oracle Human Resources Management System Suite
08. You receive a request to create a new menu. Instead of creating a new menu, you modify an existing menu and save it to a different User Menu Name.
What happens after saving the menu with a different User Menu Name?
a) There will be two menus.
b) The original menu is disabled.
c) The new menu will not contain any functions.
d) The new menu will overwrite the original menu.
09. Identify two options that users can specify using Multi-Org preferences.
a) set up the default Operating Unit
b) set up frequently accessed responsibilities
c) set up date, currency, and number formats
d) set up frequently accessed forms and webpages
e) Set up the access to a limited list of Operating Units
10. There are several setup steps for receipts in Oracle Receivables; some are required whereas others are optional. Which two setup steps are optional?
a) Define receipt classes.
b) Define receipt methods.
c) Define receipt sources.
d) Define AutoCash rule sets.
e) Define application rule sets.