01. Which three statements are true about Oracle Workflow and Oracle Alerts?
a) Alerts can perform only one action.
b) Workflow can support complex conditional logic.
c) Alerts can be configured for any frequency of occurrence.
d) Workflows can wait for a user response during an activity.
e) Alerts can perform multiple actions in a sequence that you specify.
f) Alerts run only when a database record is either updated or created.
02. For transaction-related activities such as adjustments and discounts, Receivables derives the balancing segment value from the _____ account that is associated with the transaction.
c) Unapplied cash
d) Unearned revenue
e) Unbilled receivables
f) Earned and unearned discounts
03. You set the GL: Journal Review Required profile option to Yes. What is the result?
a) requires generated Autoallocation Journals to be reviewed before posting
b) requires review of Recurring Journals before posting
c) requires review of journals belonging to identified categories before posting
d) requires all Journals to be reviewed before posting
e) requires review of a journal entered in GL by the approver before posting
04. Identify the table used to load procurement card transactions.
05. Which three restrictions apply when you are paying invoices with a "quick" payment type?
a) You can select only those invoices that are due.
b) If you want to pay multiple invoices, none can be a pay-alone invoice.
c) If you want to pay multiple invoices, none can be of an invoice type of prepayment.
d) You can pay only as many invoices as you defined for the remittance advice of the payment document.
e) You can select only those invoices that have the same supplier site as the payment supplier site you enter.
06. The APPL_TOP directory in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 contains _____.
a) Redoes log files
b) Database files
c) Data tablespaces
d) Index tablespaces
e) The system tablespace
f) The product directories and files for Oracle Applications
07. Identify three features of Daily Business Intelligence.
a) Provides a cross-enterprise reporting capability
b) Requires a data warehouse setup for its implementation
c) Creates a separate subset of transactions in a new database
d) Is based on a single, transactional database for all products and customers
e) Provides planning, execution, and reporting capabilities to optimize business performance
08. Scott is implementing Oracle General Ledger for ABC Corporation. He needs help as he creates the accounting setup.
Which two are true for the creation of the accounting setup?
a) Assigning legal entities to accounting setups is compulsory.
b) After the subledger accounting method is assigned, it cannot be changed.
c) Before completing the accounting setup, secondary ledgers and currency can be deleted.
d) A calendar cannot be assigned if it contains gaps between periods or it does not have a full fiscal year defined.
09. What is the base release for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12?
10. During the entry or update of expense reports in the Payables Expense Report window, holds can be applied on an expense report. These holds are carried forward to the invoice created from the expense report in Payables.
Which statement is true?
a) Only one user-defined hold and no system hold can be applied on one expense report in the Payables Expense Report window.
b) Any number of user-defined holds and only one system hold can be applied on one expense report in the Payables Expense Report window.
c) Only one user-defined hold and any number of system holds can be applied on one expense report in the Payables Expense Report window.
d) Any number of user-defined holds and any number of system holds can be applied on one expense report in the Payables Expense Report window.