01. You need to recover a database running in NOARCHIVELOG mode. Which two statements are true in this scenario?
a) You can perform complete recovery by using the command:
FROM TAG “consistent_whole_backup”;
b) You can perform incomplete recovery by using the command:
FROM TAG "consistent_whole_backup";
RECOVER DATABASE NOREDO;
c) Only consistent backups can be used for restoring a database in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
d) Media recovery is possible in most cases.
02. Identify the correct order of consolidation density, from worst to best.
a) multitenant, schema consolidation, dedicated database, VMs
b) schema consolidation, VMs, dedicated databases, multitenant
c) dedicated databases, VMs, schema consolidation, multitenant
d) VMs, dedicated databases, multitenant schema consolidation
03. Which is the default port number for Database Express?
04. Which two statements about PDBs and CDBs are true?
a) There is only one SYSTEM tablespace per CDB.
b) There is only one instance per PDB.
c) There is a set of redo log files per PDB.
d) There is only one UNDO tablespace per CDB.
e) There is one SYSAUX tablespace per PDB.
05. Your customer is looking for zero-data-loss failover with maximum data protection and high availability for their primary database.
Which two solutions would you recommend to the customer if the distance between the primary and the standby location is more than 300 miles?
a) Asynchronous redo transport with Data Guard
b) Synchronous redo transport with Data Guard
c) Active Data Guard Far Sync
d) Data Guard SQL Apply
06. You are about to install Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition. Which statement is true?
a) You should not install the Oracle Database software into an existing Oracle home from a different release.
b) A multitenant container database (CDB) can have several pluggable databases (PDBs) with different character sets.
c) Oracle recommends that you back up the root. sh script after you complete the installation.
d) Cloning an Oracle home is useful if you are performing multiple Oracle Database Installations.
e) You can stop existing Oracle processes, including the listener and the database running in the Oracle home, before the database software installation.
07. Your database instance is running. MYDB is a net service name. You issue the SQL> CONNECT dba1/dba2@MYDB command.
Which component receives the request and establishes the appropriate connection?
b) user process
c) service name
d) server process
08. Which three DBA operations can be performed by using Oracle SQL Developer?
a) database backup and recovery using RMAN
b) performance tuning operations such as generation of AWR, ADDM, and ASH reports
c) storage configuration for archive logs and control files
d) storage configuration for data files and redo log groups
e) database status view and Data Pump export and import jobs
09. A standby database is in mounted state and you are required to perform a failover to the physical standby. Which solution is best suited for this scenario?
a) ALTER DATABASE RECOVER MANAGED STANDBY DATABASE statement with the FINISH keyword
b) ALTER DATABASE PREPARE TO SWITCHOVER and ALTER DATABASE COMMIT TO SWITCHOVER statements
c) ALTER DATABASE RECOVER TO STANDBY DATABASE statement with the FINISH keyword
d) ALTER DATABASE PREPARE SWITCHOVER and ALTER DATABASE COMMIT TO SWITCHOVER Statements
10. Which four items exist in the root of a CDB, but not in the PDBs?
a) shared UNDO and default database temporary tablespace
b) Oracle-supplied metadata
c) shared Oracle-supplied data
d) CDB views providing information across PDBs
e) application tablespaces
f) local temporary tablespaces
g) local users and local roles
h) non-shared local metadata