01. In order to add delete Replicat processes without specifying a checkpoint table, Gerald has edited the GLOBALS parameter file. To get the change to take effect, Gerald exits from the GGSCI command line, but GGSCI fails to restart.
Which solution Is most likely to solve Gerald's problem?
a) Use a text editor to check the GLOBALS file for syntax errors and fix them
b) Use the cleanup replicat command
c) Verify that Oracle environment variables are set correctly
d) Add the Oracle GoldenGate Installation directory to the system PATH
02. Which statements are true of goldenGate password encryption?
- A password can be encrypted and pasted into a parameter file.
- An encrypted password can be generated using the default key.
- An encrypted password can be generated using a user defined-key.
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) 3 only
d) 1 and 3
e) 1, 2 and 3
03. What is the name and the location of the file that lists the key values used by extract for encryptions and Server Collector for decryption?
a) KEYGEN file in the GoldenGate data location
b) COBGEN file in the GoldenGate installation location
c) GGSKEY file in the GoldenGate data location
d) ENCKEYS file in the GoldenGate installation location
e) GGSKEY file in the GoldenGate installation location
04. If multiple GoldenGate processes are accessing a set of trial files which of the processes should include the PURGEOLDEXTRACTS parameter to trigger trail file clean up?
d) Both Extract and Replicat
05. When GoldenGate is configured for Archived Only Mode (ALO), what must be considered configuring the middle-tier server for Capture?
a) The middle-tier capture server has the same endian order and bit width
b) The middle-tier server must have a database installed on it
c) GoldenGate only supports Windows or Linux on the middle-tier server
d) GoldenGate only supports UNIX on the middle-tier server
06. Which translations are captured if you ADD EXTRACT BEGIN now 1:00 p.m., but START EXTRACT at 2:00 p.m.?
a) Transactions started on or after 1:00 p.m.
b) Transactions started on or after 2:00 p.m.
c) Transactions started before 1:00 p.m and committed after 1:00 p.m.
d) Transactions started before 1:00 p.m and committed after 2:00 p.m.
07. Which process(es) maintain a checkpoint file?
a) Extract only
b) Replicat only
c) Both Extract and Replicat
d) Server collector
08. Replicat is responsible for which three options?
a) Reading data out of the GoldenGate trails.
b) Performing data flow filtering.
c) Performing data transformations.
d) Check pointing the oldest uncommitted transaction.
09. You want to configure replication of CREATE TABLE statements from oracle to Teradata, so that only new table created in your mapped source schema is Replicated.
Which should be the part of solution?
a) This feature is not supported in oracle goldenGate 10.
b) DDL INCLUDE MAPPED in extra parameter file.
c) DDL INCLUDE UNMAPPED in extra parameter file.
d) DDL EXCLUDE MAPPED in extra parameter file.
10. Which GGSCI command(s) show all available information on both read and write checkpoint for an Extract?
Example: 1 INFO EXTRACT <group name>
Example: 2 INFO EXTRACT <group name>, DETAIL
Example: 3 INFO EXTRACT <group name>, SHOWCH
a) Example 2 only
b) Examples 1 and 2
c) Examples 1 and 3
d) Example 3 only