01. As an Oracle SOA Suite composite moves through the software development life cycle, certain environment-specific changes must be made to the composite configuration from deployment to deployment.
Which feature can help you capture and effect these changes?
a) Configuration Plans
b) Deployment Plans
c) Domain Value Maps
d) Property Files
02. What does the Oracle B2B component do for an end-to-end EDI transaction?
a) EDI translation, validation, and transformation
b) only EDI translation and validation, but not transformation
c) only transformation, but not translation or validation
d) defines EDI documents, but does not do translation, validation, or transformation
03. Identify four situations in which you can configure a notification for a human task.
a) task created
b) task completed
c) task opened in workspace
d) task errored
e) outcome updated
f) task assigned
04. You defined an event. You now want to trigger that event from an existing Mediator component. How do you link the event to the Mediator so that the Mediator can raise the event to the Event Delivery Network (EDN)?
a) Use the SOA composite editor to specify the event as a property on the incoming wire into the Mediator component.
b) Use a text editor to modify the .edl file that defines the event so that the Mediator is identified as a publisher.
c) Use the SOA Composite Editor to add a raise action to the Mediator’s .mplan specification file.
d) Use Enterprise Manager to associate the Mediator with the appropriate event.
05. To avoid the purchase of new server capacity, a company must limit the volume of messages routed to a computationally expensive RESTful service operation.
Which Oracle SOA Suite component can help the company meet this requirement?
a) BPEL process
c) Proxy Service
d) Business Service
06. Which statement accurately describes deploying your SOA application to acluster?
a) Manually deploy the application to each managed server in the cluster.
b) After deployment, restart each managed server in the cluster before the application is available for service.
c) Use WebLogic Server Administration Console for deployment because you cannot deploy to a cluster from JDeveloper.
d) Treat your cluster as a single deployment target and let the administration server automatically deploy the application to all the managed servers in the cluster.
07. A company wants to use Oracle SOA Suite to support a zero message loss system. Which three Oracle Adapters can the company use?
a) JMS Adapter
b) Database Adapter
c) EJB Adapter
d) File/FTP Adapter
e) Socket Adapter
08. Which two business indicators should be created to support a chart titled “Sales Total by Region”?
c) Counter mark
09. You have developed a BPEL process with a Switch activity using the BPEL 1.1 specification. As part of the upgrade to SOA 12c, you are redesigning the BPEL process to use the BPEL 2.0 specification.
Identify the right approach.
a) Replace the Switch activity with a While activity.
b) Replace the Switch activity with an If activity.
c) Replace the Switch activity with a Repeat Until activity.
d) Replace the Switch activity with a For Each activity.
10. When more than one policy is attached to a policy subject, the combination of policies needs to be valid. Which statement is true about the valid combination of policies for a policy subject?
a) Only one MTOM policy can be attached to a policy subject.
b) More than one Reliable Messaging policy can be attached to a policy subject.
c) You cannot have both a Reliable Messaging policy and a WS-Addressing policy attached to the same policy subject
d) Only one security policy can be attached to a policy subject