01. Which four use cases could Database Replay be used to test for database performance changes?
a) a change in operating system versions
b) compare Flashback workload
c) check a workload from a single instance on an Oracle RAC database
d) check a workload after database parameters have been changed
e) check a workload from one database release on another database released
f) upgrade an application
02. For which one would you use an index fast full scan to improve performance?
a) a query having all the columns of an index in the where clause
b) a query that does not need to access table rows
c) a query that needs to access table rows along with an index
d) a column in an index that is compressed
03. What are three activities an Oracle Database Performance and Tuning solution enables a customer to perform?
a) standardize database troubleshooting and diagnostics
b) control database clouds.
c) automate database performance management
d) perform global database backup
e) outsource database operations
f) replay and test actual workloads to assure database performance and consolidatios.
04. A customer has database performance issues within their Oracle Real Application Cluster. What is the next step?
a) Run the V$RAC script to dump all the RAC statistics and look for what has the highest metric accumulation.
b) Use the application load testing utility to overload a copy of their application in development to flush out the issue.
c) Turnoff RAC interconnects to isolate any network issues impacting database performance problems.
d) Use a third-party RAC tool to identify the bad SQL and then rewrite it.
e) Utilize the Oracle Database Performance Method to help identify and correct issue.
05. When providing partition and index recommendations, which one would SQL Access Advisor source input from?
a) SQL Tuning Advisor
b) Automatic Workload Repository
c) Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor
d) SQL Tuning Set
06. Which two situations help to identify that a customer as already using Oracle Diagnostics Pack for Oracle Database functions?
a) The customer has Enterprise Manager installed on a separate server and regularly accesses the Database home page of some of its Enterprise Edition databases from its console.
b) A customer says that he or she doesn't use Enterprise Manager, but you learn that the customer routinelyexecutesawrrpt.sqlfrom the SQL Plus prompt.
c) A customer has the CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS initialization parameter set to DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING.
d) customer says that he or she doesn't use Enterprise Manager, but you learn that the customer has SQL scripts that access the DBA_HIST_ACTIVE_SESS_HISTORY database view.
e) A customer says that he or she doesn't use the Enterprise Manager, but you learn that the customer uses customized SQL scripts that accessV$SESSIONandV$SQLviews.
07. Which is the default statistics gathering period for Automatic Database Diagnostics Monitoring (ADDM)?
a) every 30 seconds
b) every 60 minutes
c) every 30 minutes
d) every 24 hours
e) every 40 hours
08. In an Active Session History report, which response is correct?
a) 60 minutes of ASH data can be held in memory, so only 1 hour can be reported.
b) 60 minutes of ASH data can be held in memory, but more than 1 hour can be reported.
c) ASH data is available 24 hoursbecause AWR snapshots refresh every night.
d) As ASH data is flushed every 60 seconds, you need to set up a snapshot with DBA_JOBS for what you want to keep.
09. You need to load SQL statements from a time period of optimal performance to compare against a time period that performance was reported as poor.
Which functionality would you use to accomplish that task?
a) Optimizer Statistics Comparator
b) Dynamic Baseline Advisor
c) Automatic Workload Repository Baselines
d) SQL Tuning Sets
e) Database Replay
10. Which option would you use to capture workloads from one or more systems concurrently and then play them back?
a) Automatic Workload Repository
b) Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
c) Consolidated Database Replay
d) Consolidation Planner
e) Workload Consolidator and Playback