01. Select three tables that use SetID as the highest key.
b) Job Code
e) Business Unit
02. Identify the four main components in setting up hiring templates.
a) Copy Template
b) Template Section
c) Template Creation
d) Template Record/Field
e) Template Category Table
03. In which two scenarios would you use Role-based data permission security method as compared to Tree based?
a) Your organization is not hierarchical.
b) Your organization structure is hierarchical.
c) Users have access to data for people in specific areas of the organization.
d) You want a flexible way to grant security access to a person outside a department.
e) Your security structure is based largely on the organizational department structure.
04. Which default value do the Job Code table and Location table have in common?
a) Salary Plan
b) Work Period
c) Tax Location
d) Standard Hours
e) Establishment ID
05. Identify four tabs at the top of the Company table.
d) Rules Definition
e) Default Settings
f) Company Location
06. Which field value from the Job Code table is not used as a default on HRMS pages?
a) Standard Hours from the Job Code Profile page
b) Rate Code from the Default Compensation page
c) Salary Plan from the Default Compensation page
d) Comp Freq from the Default Compensation page
e) Rate Code from the Non-base Compensation page
f) Standard Work Period from the Job Code Profile page
07. You are setting up Human Resources for your customer. You have a table sequence to follow for your implementation. Choose the correct sequence of tables.
a) TableSet ID, Installation, Company Table, Business Unit, TableSet Control
b) TableSet ID, TableSet Control, Installation, Company Table, Business Unit
c) Installation Table, Company Table, TableSet ID, Business Unit, TableSet Control
d) Installation Table, Business Unit, Company Table, TableSet ID, TableSet Control
e) Installation Table, TableSet ID, TableSet Control, Company Table, Business Unit
08. In order to set up a Seniority Pay component for worker's salary, what are the four MINIMUM required steps to successfully save it in Comp Rate Code Table?
a) Enter a description
b) Select a valid Rate Code Class
c) Select a Seniority Pay Group.
d) Select the date to be used to calculate Seniority.
e) Enter a Currency Code.
f) Select a valid Rate Code Type.
09. Which three statements about departments are true?
a) Your client has a very well-defined hierarchical organizational structure. It is more suitable to define manager type by Position than by Manager ID when establishing the department.
b) Your client is operating in a multicompany environment and shares departments among different companies. When establishing the departments for this client, the Company field should be left blank.
c) Your client is a single legal entity with multiple business units operating across the country. It's not unusual for the different departments in different business units to share the same office area. The most efficient way to set up Location table in this case is to set it up under a shared SetID.
d) Your client is operating in a global environment with departments shared among different regions. Your client has established one SetID across the regions to allow the sharing of departments, and would like to secure the data regionally by department. The best way to accomplish this task is to set up security access by department.
10. Data permission is set up through Tree-based security. You have created a new effective-dated department security tree.
Which batch process would you execute?
a) Department Activation
b) Refresh SJT_OPR_CLS
c) Refresh SJT_CLASS_ALL
d) Refresh Trans_SJT_tables
f) Refresh tree using Tree Manager