01. How should you set up price breaks on quote orders sent to suppliers?
a) Set up a supplier/item price in the P41061.
b) Use the row exit for Quote Price Breaks from the P4330 (Quote Supplier Entry).
c) Enter different quantities and prices in the Quote Response (P4334) application.
d) Use Advanced Pricing for Procurement to set up price breaks.
02. Your client’s pricing for a customer order is not calculating correctly. Which option represents the most detailed price setup?
a) Customer and Item
b) Customer Group and Item Group
c) Customer group and item
d) all customers and Item
03. What is not available when reviewing the sold-to account on the Credit Check Inquiry?
a) aging balance of open A/R
b) total amount of open sales orders
c) credit limit for the parent
d) date last paid
e) last invoice date
04. Which two statements are true about checking data in the Data Browser?
a) Filtering by both transaction type and transaction date is an option.
b) Data items cannot be sequenced according to transaction date.
c) Inquiries can be made by transaction as well as by data item.
d) Inquiring about stock adjustments for more than one data item at a time is not allowed
e) The Data Browser is restricted to nonfinancial applications.
05. What program should you run to compare the system quantities to the actual physical counts during a cycle count?
a) This is not possible. There is not a standard JDE report that makes this comparison.
b) Run the Print Cycle Count Sheets program and review the sheets.
c) Run the Cycle Variance Detail Print program
d) Run the Select Items for Cycle Count program and review the output
e) Run the Cycle Count Update program, and review the report.
06. A customer is attempting to generate a purchase order from a requisition, but is receiving a Date Invalid error. What is the cause of this error?
a) The cancel date on the requisition header is in the past.
b) The G/L date on the requisition detail is in the past.
c) The order date on the requisition detail is in the past.
d) The requested date on the requisition header is in the past.
07. Which three steps are involved if a user wants to copy, use, and share a grid format?
a) Use the publish icon, if the new grid format is going to be shared with other users.
b) Select the grid format you want to copy to another format, and use the Save As option.
c) New shared grid formats are automatically available to other users.
d) To share a new grid format, it has to go through the approval process using the User Defined Objects application P9822OU.
08. Which three components do you need to set up shipment tracking?
a) carrier SCAC code
b) tracking application type in constants/carrier master
c) carrier URL
d) shipment reference number added to shipment
e) tracking business function and reference qualifier set up in carrier master
09. Your customer wants to set up supplier pricing for a stock item to default unit cost based on supplier, item, and item branch. What item information setup is required?
a) Item Master, Purchasing Price Level
b) Item Branch, Sales Price Level
c) Item Branch, Inventory Cost Level
d) Item Master and Item Branch, Purchasing Price Level
e) Item Branch, Purchasing Price Level
10. Your client is concerned that after the most recent update, commitment information in the Item Availability program does not reflect the correct amounts for sales orders.
Running which report corrects any commitment issues for any open sales orders?
a) the Item Balance/Ledger Integrity report
b) the Pick Slip report to pick any eligible sales orders
c) the Inventory G/L Post report
d) the Repost Active Sales Order report