01. Assume that MySQL Enterprise Monitor is configured to monitor MySQL 5.6 or a later instance. Which three features are available?
a) Deploying MySQL Agent on supported target operating system
b) Tracing import and export with mysqldump
c) Monitoring the availability of the MySQi instance
d) Creating E-Mail Alerts and SNMP Traps for MySQL Warnings
e) Starting and Stopping the MySQL Instance
f) Analyzing executed MySQL queries
02. You want to access your MySQL Cloud Service cloud environment from an external application based on ODBC. What are the required steps?
a) Enable ore_p2admin_mysql, which opens port 3306 on the Access Rules tab.
b) Enable SSH tunnel and access MySQL based on TCP/IP over SSH.
c) Access to the OS (SHH) and MySQL (3306) are open by default.
d) Switch to the Compute Cloud Service Dashboard and disable reject:8.public-internet
e) Create a new SSH key for your ODBC connector.
03. How do you restrict a user named joe from being able to connect from any IP address to a MySQL database?
a) Insert Joe’s name into the mysql.user_restriction table, and issue the FLUSM PRIVILEGES command.
b) You cannot deny access to a user based on his or her username.
c) CREATE user ‘Joe’@’%’ DENY ALL PRIVIALEGES
d) UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD(‘Invalid’) WHERE User=’joe’;
e) CREATE USER ‘joe’@’0.0.0.0’ SET Password=PASSWORD (‘%|%’)
04. What are security rules in Compute Cloud Service?
a) They allow administrators access to applications in the cloud.
b) Security rules are essentially firewall rules that can help to control traffic between Cloud Service instances, as well as between instances, as well as between instances and external hosts.
c) They are user-role designations that assign rights to certain users.
d) Security rotes are data encryption levels that control who can see the data
e) These are rules established by HIPAA for securing end-user data.
05. Your system is being swamped by business users running multiple ad hoc queries. What is a valid way to limit the resources for a particular user?
06. You are using the MySQL Enterprise Audit plug in. And the audit. log file is corrupted. What steps would you perform to create a new audit file?
a) As the root user, execute the FLUSH AUDIT LOGS command. Refresh the audit plug-in with SET GLOBAL autit_log_status = REFRESH.
b) Stop the MySQL. server Move or rename the existing audit.log file. Restart the MySQL server.
c) Stop the MySQL server. Reinstall the audit plug-in by using INSTALL PLUGIN audit_log SONAME ‘audit_log.so’; Delete the corrupted file. Restart the MySQL server.
d) As the root user, execute the set global audit_log_flush = ON command.
07. Your customer runs several Oracle products and would like to reuse them. Identify four options that ate certified to work with the MySQL Enterprise Edition features.
a) MySQL Server can be monitored by Oracle Enterprise Manager both for performance and alerting.
b) MySQL Server can be hosted using Oracle VM for hard partitioned virtualization Installations.
c) MySQL Enterprise Firewall uses the Oracle Database Firewall to block Intrusive users and queries.
d) MySQL Enterprise Backup can send Us backups directly to Oracle Secure Backup.
e) MySQL Enterprise Encryption uses Cloud Key Vault's access to OpenSSL to create encrypted keys.
f) MySQL Server's configuration can be saved by Oracle Enterprise Manager so that configuration changes can be tracked.
08. A MySQL installation has the following required architecture components: client programs, MySQL utilities, and MySQL Server.
Which client program would you use to emulated client load?
09. Your newly created MySQL Cloud Service Is not available from your application.
Select the two correct options that apply.
a) You forgot to create the correct SSL/TLC certificate during the setup process.
b) The 'opc' user can be used to access MySQL only with the created SSH-Key.
c) Only 'root' is allowed to access from non-localhost.
d) The MySQL instance is still in the "Creation” process.
e) You forgot to enable port 3306.
10. The MySQL Gloud Service (CS) Is a debase offering from Cade. Which three statements are comet?
a) MySQL CS is based on an IaaS Oracle Linux Image including full root privileges to the OS.
b) Oracle MySQL Enterprise Tools & Plugins are available as optional services (Installation Feature Pack I/II).
c) MySQL CS is installed based on the Oracle Flexible Architecture Standard.
d) MySQL CS Is based on the MySQL Enterprise Product Suite.
e) MySQL CS Is based on the MySQL GPLv2 version from the Oracle Linux 6 with optimizations for the Cloud (Oracle Flexible Architecture Standard).
f) MySQL CS configuration can be changed in /etc/my.cnf.